搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 買二手鋼琴一問...請問值唔值呢?
樓主: 淑筠媽咪
go

買二手鋼琴一問...請問值唔值呢? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-7-6 11:49 |只看該作者

Re: 買二手鋼琴一問...請問值唔值呢?

Have you frequently read the newspaper for the 分類廣告? There are always ads said 琴倉收琴 / 私人買琴 / 買琴給小女用..etc

As far as I know, piano store get those piano from some users, then repaired it, and resell it. However, they would just pay people for less than $5K for getting the piano from their home. There are many store in China / Japan for doing this kind of business. And in fact, unless it's a very famous brand (please be reminded that Yamaha is not a good brand in fact), the piano will be still functioning after 30+ year, and it worth you to pay.

For example, I have met a 80+ years Steinway Upright years before in Japan, its reselling price is around HK$100,000. However, it still worth the price, as a brand new Steinway Upright would be around $400,000 of that model. See? 25% of the new one only.

Same theory here too, why you need to pay $20K+ for a U3? Yes, you may argue that's 50% off. But I don't think a Yamaha U3 will be comparible with a Steinway Piano.
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

22#
發表於 05-7-6 12:14 |只看該作者

Thks for yr advice.

23#
發表於 05-7-6 14:31 |只看該作者

Can anyone advise the website to check the production years of Yahmaa model ?

thanks

ngtw

24#
發表於 05-7-6 15:02 |只看該作者

Please check from the following website:

http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/piano/about/s_num/s_num.html

25#
發表於 05-7-6 17:38 |只看該作者

Hi, Kaka0814,

Can you give the comments on Kawai (new one) ? Which model of Kawai is equivalent to Yahama U1 or U3?

thanks,
ngtw
‹ 上一主題|下一主題