[讀障] 有關讀寫障礙的問題,請各位幫幫我! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-6-23 21:38 |只看該作者

Re: 有關讀寫障礙的問題,請各位幫幫我!

thanks Kerojojo

22#
發表於 05-6-23 23:21 |只看該作者

今日我做了3件事,第一,我打了去教統局投訴,第2是我打了去香港讀寫障礙會,佢地的義工媽媽覆了我,比了我不小心德,第3是我又打了去小童群益會,佢地個姑娘教了我點迫校長同介紹我地去寶覺小學。
真是有了光明呢!
明人不作暗事!

23#
發表於 05-6-24 00:15 |只看該作者

Hi See,

做得好 , 我都"鄧"你肉緊, 你繼續做好心幫個小朋友啦, 唔係佢父母又唔識點做,又會放低唔理嫁喇,我都知你好辛苦,除左自己頭家重要理埋佢地.我希望可以係到用精神支持你. 希望在明天,明天會更好    發揮大長今精神,永不放棄..................我好似.....chi左線 唔好意思.

24#
發表於 05-6-28 15:40 |只看該作者

Hi See

可否給我香港讀寫障礙會的查詢電話.

謝謝

25#
發表於 05-7-9 12:37 |只看該作者

mc88, sorry 我最近很小上網,如果你想要讀寫障礙會的電話我會明天晚上post比你因我現在不在家。
向各位報告一下,在上個月的最後一個星期5,我終於都見左學校,亦理解到父母同學校跟本就溝通不來,而且學校做是真的好慢,初時問校長點解到現在都唔幫我姪女評估時,佢話學校的老師都唔覺小朋友有問題,無必要評估,而且佢唔係專家,當然唔可以寫一封評小朋友讀寫問題的信。但當我話我睇過問卷,香港有8成讀寫學童都唔係學校發現wor,佢就好惡話佢相信學校的老師有專業能力評估學生?
跟住又話過亞媽將學生的學習問題同訓導老師講係無用,應同班主任講,咁我米話其實一般家長唔識分,當然見你係主任就問啦!咁你個訓導主任聽完又唔同人講唔關佢事?咁佢又話學校有寫明每個主任分工,其實睇手冊就知!--咁我又話無呀,我只係見到手冊上寫,XXX(名字)跟住就寫主任二字wor,無話佢係乜乜主任?(因我去學校之前時過我姪仔本手冊,又比我睇到呢一頁 )咁我米叫我姪仔擺本手冊來睇,我重話唔知係唔係我睇錯呢?不如睇下啦? 結果當然是我win啦!
咁我跟住問佢乜佢都話唔知啦!叫我問主任啦!
而那天因有教署特殊學習組的人我,咁我地又可以見下佢地,人地姑娘話不如都比我姪女都排期去check啦!個校長就話好好好!
而家最終是個校長突然由話唔洗轉校到好快手咁將我姪仔女推薦比康山一間彿教學校(就是我地想讀那間),重要人地校長快d批,咁轉校事件算是告一段落。
而我亦帶了姪女一家去小童群益會,找了個姑娘幫佢地。我老公話做到咁就算啦!
我的結論是間學校未必是算太差,因佢地同父母的溝通其實是得不到共識。不過間學校真的唔打唔鬧唔緊張。另外心得是若各位發生同樣事是,都是迫學校比個小朋友去做評估,因我聽姑娘講有d小朋友是有與無之間,好難又老師評出來。去做過評估不是話我小朋友就是有讀寫障礙,而是早d做,早d知事實,若果不是可以試下其它方法,呢d都是越早知越好!
明人不作暗事!

26#
發表於 05-7-9 15:57 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Here below the info -

香港特殊學習障礙協會

臨時聯絡處:九龍藍田德田村德敬樓一樓 " 明愛青少年綜合服務中心"

一般查詢:2340 0803

電郵:[email protected]

site : http://www.asld.org.hk

想請教下那些學校能支援讀寫障礙及資優?
現正找學校中!

gongonma

27#
發表於 05-7-9 18:36 |只看該作者

gongonma,
從綱上我只找到,愛蝶灣官立小學係!
See
明人不作暗事!

28#
發表於 05-7-9 23:53 |只看該作者

卒之等到你的匯報...都係要出到投訴學校呢招至郁...唉...其實而家小一已有將懷疑讀障學生上報教署的機制,學校亦應有此由教師填寫的電腦問卷,計分都唔駛自己計,初評結果出黎後呈上有關當局有幾咁難...永遠都是用無知來做藉口:evil:

希望小朋友到了新環境支援會好d

See 寫道:
...不過間學校真的唔打唔鬧唔緊張。另外心得是若各位發生同樣事是,都是迫學校比個小朋友去做評估,因我聽姑娘講有d小朋友是有與無之間,好難又老師評出來。去做過評估不是話我小朋友就是有讀寫障礙,而是早d做,早d知事實,若果不是可以試下其它方法,呢d都是越早知越好!  

29#
發表於 05-7-10 01:21 |只看該作者

gongonma:
請 check PM
[img align=left]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/virgokaren/virgokaren_02.gif[/img]

30#
發表於 05-7-13 18:55 |只看該作者

virgokaren,

replied you PM  

31#
發表於 05-7-15 18:15 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

32#
發表於 05-7-15 19:53 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Sorry for asking a silly question.  Is it possible for a child suffering from dyslexia who has no problem in recognizing and writing Chinese vocabularies, but has difficulty in spelling English vocabularies?       
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

33#
發表於 05-7-15 20:03 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung,

會有的,不過少的。因解讀中英文的腦部不一樣。
但中文在結構上是比較深!一般英文會好過中文,所以有些孩子轉了國際學校,以英語為主就比較好!

gongonma   

34#
發表於 05-7-15 20:13 |只看該作者

Dear gongonma,
This case may be for my child and his friend.  Both of them have no problem in Chinese.  My son (5 years old) can manage to write the 26 capital and small letter alphabets, but his friend (6 years old) cannot write the 26 alphabets correctly, sometimes mislocates the position of the alphabets.  Both of them cannot spell vocabularies well.  Do you think that phonics can help the child to memorize the spelling better?       

35#
發表於 05-7-15 21:09 |只看該作者

會有此可能...目睹不少國際學校的個案是如此情況

mrsphcheung 寫道:
...Is it possible for a child suffering from dyslexia who has no problem in recognizing and writing Chinese vocabularies, but has difficulty in spelling English vocabularies? ...

36#
發表於 05-7-15 21:36 |只看該作者

Dear Mrs Cheung,

My nephew was exactly the same as your son.  He had Dyslexia when he was 6 years old before entering P1. He found no problem in recongnizing and writing Chinese vocabs.  However, he couldn't spell any simple vocab like fish, cake or ball.   Always mixing up letters like p&q, b&d etc.  After half year special training in a special learning centre, he has found significant improvement.   He'll be in P.3 in September and his academic result is not bad so far.  I think Dyslexia is easy to be overcome if the problem is not serious.  

37#
發表於 05-7-16 06:01 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung 寫道:
Do you think that phonics can help the child to memorize the spelling better?       

I studied phonology at university before. I think what phonics does is to provide a child with an extra medium to recognize words by introducing him/her a sound system that he/she can associate a word with.

If your boy can already write out the alphabets, phonics may help because it increases your boy's awareness of the alphabet system. You may teach him phonics and try reducing his dyslexic symptoms at the same time.  Once his symptoms are alleviated, then whether he uses phonics or not does not matter anymore.

However, what you have to keep in mind is that phonetic rules cannot account for all cases.  Using phonics to recognize words is indeed not the best way in a long run.  My cousin studies grade 2 in Canada, and he is required to learn phonics as a spelling aid.  I once asked him to spell "special" for me, and what he wrote is "speshoe"-----hahhhahha
The reason why this occurred is that he speaks with a Canadian accent, and "cial" is often reduced in actual speech.

If your boy's friend cannot even write out the alphabets correctly, I would definitely NOT suggest him to take phonics yet.  Giving him another system to learn may not be a good idea because it confuses him even more.

Another aspect that you have to think about is that both your boy and his friend use English as a second language.  Phonics really helps many English speaking children because as soon as they come out with the term "zoo," they would be able to visualize a zoo in their mind and link the term to their mental pictures.  However, if you give them terms like "abstract" and "zephyr," chances are that they won't be able to visualize the first term and wont' be able to say that latter.

Using the above example as an analogy, I really wonder if Chinese dyslexics can effectively use phonics to learn English because there will certainly be many English terms that young children don't understand.  What do you think about this, my friend??  

38#
發表於 05-7-16 13:03 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung,

Such a lot professional advise for you ^ - ^, if they can answer me 1yr ago, than should be wonderful for me.....  
they hv pointed out phonic is good for your boy & your friend's boy.  Trust them pls!
Hv you seen I posted a topic in 'special learning' that you can pick a English CDrom fm EMB, details hv posted there, take a look, get this disc to play with the boys, it's should help.
For the boy age 6, try to use more method for him to memory alphabets.  don't just write letter on the paper, can use 泥膠、牙櫼 等3D material to assist him.
Also test which color his eye can easily catch up.  Last summer I'v try 2-3wks to test which color he can more easy to catch up.  Found - red is the best, than P2 all book changed to red color, than not白紙黑字而是白紙紅字! It's help!  after half year, he now can read black color word.
gongonma

39#
發表於 05-7-16 16:05 |只看該作者

gongonma and mrsphcheung:

Hi! You may want to try this website (phonics for kids with learning disability)
http://www.readingtarget.com/

If this website seems ok to you, it may be a good idea to teach your child on your own first instead of sending them to phonics classes.  After all, you both know your child much more than normal instructors, and it's much easier for you to observe your child's progress.

40#
發表於 05-7-16 19:38 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Thousands of thanks for your valuable advises.

Dear gongonma,
I have applied the couse and will pick up the CD Rom then.

Dear Vernique2005,
I have learnt the phonic rules of Letterland.  But I have not used it to teach my child yet.  Do you think that the web site that you suggest is better than Letterland phonics?  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題