創思傑教材有無人用過呀??????貴唔貴嫁?????唔該比D意見     

2#
發表於 05-5-21 09:39 |只看該作者

Re: 創思傑教材

我昨天打電話問,太空寶寶要成萬幾好貴,直唔直得買左會講四國語言。

3#
發表於 05-5-23 09:54 |只看該作者

I have both Hurray Eng and Story Boom Boom.
Very good but really a dear set.  Will re sell them out by end of year.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

4#
發表於 05-5-23 09:59 |只看該作者

我都買左Hurray1同BB玩具2SET,我覺得值過迪士尼,但媽媽要抽時間預習同教小朋友,如果吾係就冇用.

billysim 寫道:

5#
發表於 05-5-23 10:59 |只看該作者

Agreed.

I have gone to their centre last Friday and they have given me a 1 1/2 hour introduction of the teaching kits.  Well,  if those mommy who are willing or decided to buy Disney World of English, as my opinion, I think Hurray English or English Boom Boom are much better than the Disney's one, especially their selling point,  太空寶寶.

However, I will not buy it lor because it is too expensive. One set of  Hurray English 2 (5 stages)costs HK$11,000 plus a set of English Boom Boom (story books) = HK$19800 (special offer already). Wah, this is going to kill me.

Gordon ma

sze_mark 寫道:
我都買左Hurray1同BB玩具2SET,我覺得值過迪士尼,但媽媽要抽時間預習同教小朋友,如果吾係就冇用.

[quote]
billysim 寫道:
[/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題