Philosophy, Politics and Economics

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-3-3 15:02 |只看該作者

引用:仔仔分別收到UCL+同Warwick既conditional+o

原帖由 liklikma 於 16-03-03 發表
仔仔分別收到UCL 同Warwick既conditional offer,一間係百年老店,但科目麻麻,一間較新但科目較熱門。
心 ...
Both are very good unis.  Assuming that you consider the ease of fulfillment of their respective conditions are similar, then I would suggest you and your son to consider, inter alia, the following aspects:

1)  In which of these 2 curriculum he is more interested;

2)  Will he do better in London or away from London?  I have heard some friends mentioning that London is for students who are self disciplined, because there are so many attractions.  Thus they will not be sending their kids to London if they do not think the kids have sufficient self discipline. On the other hand, some kids will really thrive in London because they find life elsewhere too boring.  Thus it very much depends on the character of your son.

3#
發表於 16-3-3 18:09 |只看該作者
回覆 liklikma 的帖子

Both universities are top ones in UK, so most important of all is to study with your son together the different course content and find out which one he is more interested in and has confident to study well.
Secondly, you need to consider your financial affordability as London will be much more expensive than Coventry.

Personally, I prefer UCL over Warwick as the former has been doing very well in recent years, in terms of reputation as well as student satisfaction.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題