1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 14-3-27 10:07 |只看該作者

回覆:Kornhill International Kindergarten

K1先開始敎中文,我都擔心緊。有冇媽媽可分享?

3#
發表於 14-3-27 10:36 |只看該作者
回覆 bugbugluk 的帖子

My son is studying K2 in Kornhill. He has been studied in this school since nursury.
The medium of instruction is English. Phonics will be taught. No English tuition needed. If you want, you can join the after school Kids Lang phonics class from 2pm-4pm.
Starting from K1, there is Mandarin lesson (20min) everyday and you can opt for Cantonese lesson after lunch.
Compare to other kindergarten, the Chinese language standard of my son is lower, when my friend's son is learning how to write 鳥, my son is learning how to write上,下.
Not much homework, which I love it so much!
No need to worry much about the Chinese Language standard, the students need to spend more time on Chinese lessons so as to bridge to local Primary schools in K3

4#
發表於 14-3-27 11:02 |只看該作者

引用:回覆+bugbugluk+的帖子 My+son+is+studyin

原帖由 Cheylenne 於 14-03-27 發表
回覆 bugbugluk 的帖子

My son is studying K2 in Kornhill. He has been studied in this school since n ...
謝謝你嘅詳細回覆。想問下學生的品德如何?另外,老師穩唔穩定,會唔會成日轉?

5#
發表於 14-3-27 11:15 |只看該作者
回覆 bugbugluk 的帖子

Well, I don't have much comment on students' morality.  I can say this school is quite free as there are students of different nationalities, mostly Japanese, Korean, Chinese.  It is a happy school, I can see all students love going to school.
For the teachers, local teachers are more stable when compare to teachers from other countries.
If you aim at IS for your son/ daughter, it is definitely a good choice to choose Kornhill.
One more point to add, while students in other kindergartens spend 1-1.5hrs on homework everyday, my son only spends less than 0.5hr per day!  Life of a kindergarten student should be "Eat, Play and Sleep"!  He has lots of time to play which I love to see!

6#
發表於 14-4-6 23:53 |只看該作者

回覆:Cheylenne 的帖子

From K1, it's 9-2, right? Is it 1 hr lunch break? Is there any nap break? If it is lunch, what they normally hv? From 1-2, it's Cantonese section, right? If I don't opt in, is it meaning that I can off at 12? Any tuition fee difference?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題