用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Greenfield (NF) vs Think (Lagua City)>比你會點選擇。 ...
發新帖
查看: 1313|回覆: 17
go

Greenfield (NF) vs Think (Lagua City)>比你會點選擇。 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-12-2 13:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Greenfield (NF) vs Think (Lagua City)>比你會點選擇。
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-12-2 18:58 |只看該作者

回覆:Greenfield (NF) vs Think (Lagua City)>比你會點選擇。

I have the same offer, I will choose Think. where do you live?

3#
發表於 13-12-3 13:22 |只看該作者
回覆 ngchuklam 的帖子

Distance between Think and Greenfield are more likely the same from my home.
I concern about the curriculum as GF is Eng/Put and Think is Cantonese and only 45 min english.

Both school fee are expensive but GF has Eng/Put sound good but Think has outdoor.

Why do you choose Think instead of GF?

4#
發表於 13-12-3 19:00 |只看該作者

引用:回覆+ngchuklam+的帖子 Distance+between+

原帖由 kutkutlaw 於 13-12-03 發表
回覆 ngchuklam 的帖子

Distance between Think and Greenfield are more likely the same from my home.
I picked Think becoz of the several reasons, I make a comparison in  excel. pm your email address to me if you don't mind, I send to you.

5#
發表於 13-12-3 19:03 |只看該作者

I want it too can u pls pm me?

6#
發表於 13-12-4 10:19 |只看該作者
回覆 ngchuklam 的帖子

May I have your excel table for reference too?

7#
發表於 13-12-4 14:52 |只看該作者

回覆:ngchuklam 的帖子

May I have the excel of comparison? I am struggling between these two schools

8#
發表於 13-12-4 14:55 |只看該作者

回覆:kutkutlaw 的帖子

My baby got offers from both schools and i chose Think and had given up Greenfield.  I like Think's project based teaching and I hope it can arouse my baby's interest in learning and train my baby to be proactive.  I hope I have made the right choice for my little one.

9#
發表於 13-12-4 15:04 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+kutkutlaw+於+13-12-03+發表

原帖由 ngchuklam 於 13-12-03 發表
I picked Think becoz of the several reasons, I make a comparison in  excel. pm your email address to ...
Hello, do you mind to share the aspects you have considered? We may perhaps share our thoughts? Thanks.

10#
發表於 13-12-4 18:11 |只看該作者
could you pls pm me the excel file~ thank you

11#
發表於 13-12-4 19:15 |只看該作者

Sorry all, I cannot send the excel table here, maybe I will take a picture tomorrow and post it here. 我個excel 列出d facts, 你地自己compare, 因每人expectation唔同!

12#
發表於 13-12-4 19:22 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+ngchuklam+於+13-12-03+發表I

原帖由 kayall 於 13-12-04 發表
Hello, do you mind to share the aspects you have considered? We may perhaps share our thoughts? Than ...
I like Think because: 1) 小班教學,我覺得两歲人仔此点重要 2) project approach teaching method,my reasoning is same as you 3)重英文同時粵語,我想佢打好呢兩個语言先,再加大量國語我怕呀b handle唔到 4)近屋企 5)睇咗佢考小成績有新貴龍小收 6)朋友仔讀過口啤唔錯

13#
發表於 13-12-4 22:54 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+kayall+於+13-12-04+發表Hell

原帖由 ngchuklam 於 13-12-04 發表
I like Think because: 1) 小班教學,我覺得两歲人仔此点重要 2) project approach teaching method,my re ...
Thanks ngchuklam.  I also like Think's small class size. For langauge, i once had hesitation as I like English and Mandarin cirrculcum.  But after thinking twice, I think this is too aggressive to ask a two year old baby to pick up two languages and both of them are neither mother tounge.  I now will observe my baby's ability and may consider enrolling him to English and Mandarin class in K1 if he handles Cantonese and English well.

You are lucky to have friend's reference.  I do not know anyone studying at Think and I can only ask for advice in EK. Would you please kindly share their comments?   Do you know what areas are assessed for admission to K1?

14#
發表於 13-12-5 10:52 |只看該作者
回覆 kayall 的帖子

This is also one of my concern that Think need assessment for admission of K1 whilst GF can go straight to K1 which can be more safegurad.

15#
發表於 13-12-5 15:24 |只看該作者
kayall 發表於 13-12-4 22:54
Thanks ngchuklam.  I also like Think's small class size. For langauge, i once had hesitation as I li ...
Hi Kayall, In fact I have the same hesitation as yours at the beginning. I prefer Mandarin and English since I found Mandarin is very important nowadays. After I searched more information and comments from a friend who is currently a teacher, in fact many famous kindergarten start their Mandarin teaching in K1, not PN, so I beleive there must be some reasoning behind. So, stregthening the mother tongue first is important to small kids. I can't rule out some kids can handle three to four languages at the same time but I don't think it's the case for my kid (now she already mixed up English and Cantonese in some words).     

16#
發表於 13-12-5 15:58 |只看該作者
kayall 發表於 13-12-4 22:54
Thanks ngchuklam.  I also like Think's small class size. For langauge, i once had hesitation as I li ...
Regarding to the internal assessment, from what I know, those students cannot promote to K1 usually has problem (要轉介個案)! In the case of my friend, that year all students can promote to K1, however my friend's kid left for a famous school in Kln Tong in K1 and some of their classmates also left for dragon schools. She recommended this school to me since she can see her kid improved a lot in terms of self-discipline, school helps to get rid of the diaper (in her case), close communication with teachers so that she knew her kid's progress in school and good English envoirnment. She told me other kid's parents generally like this school and seldom heard compliants from them.So, I think it's a pretty good indicator.   

17#
發表於 14-1-7 11:46 |只看該作者
My daughter studied in GF before, she can speak both Manarin and English well, that make me surprise and the teachers are nice too! Start Cantonese from K1 and already can reconize a lot of words.....

18#
發表於 14-1-7 15:53 |只看該作者
回覆 ngchuklam 的帖子

Pm me please
‹ 上一主題|下一主題