搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 arts plus bee bee play group
發新帖
查看: 1925|回覆: 12
go

arts plus bee bee play group [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-6-6 18:59 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Is it good? I've applied for it last month and now they gave me an offer...BB主要係玩?

4    0    0    0

2#
發表於 13-6-13 17:27 |只看該作者
ok ah......very comprehensive, teachers are good

3#
發表於 13-6-13 22:31 |只看該作者
My bb has joined the pg since 8mths old n she is 13 months now. The teachers n staff (including cleaning staff) are nice and caring. I especially like the English teachers cox they are native speakers. Their facial expression is attractive to babies when reading stories n singing.  

Every class they provide different textures of material for the babies to play with, i.e. different shapes of macaron, paints, 紙黏土 etc. I dunno is it bcox my bb has played with that much of different material during class, she likes playing sand in beach n standing on grass by her bare foot.  I heard many babies in her age that they dun like playing sand.

All in all, I think this is a gd playgroup to join

4#
發表於 13-6-13 22:35 |只看該作者
O back to boxxjac's question, the class divided into 2 parts, English n Cantonese. Both sessions have singing, story times n motor skill training. They teach basic manner as well, like greeting.  And the last part is art work.

5#
發表於 13-6-14 15:05 |只看該作者

引用:My+bb+has+joined+the+pg+since+8mths+old+

原帖由 littlelalala 於 13-06-13 發表
My bb has joined the pg since 8mths old n she is 13 months now. The teachers n staff (including clea ...
Thanks so much for your info

6#
發表於 13-6-17 00:52 |只看該作者
littlelalala 發表於 13-6-13 22:31
My bb has joined the pg since 8mths old n she is 13 months now. The teachers n staff (including clea ...

Can I ask if it is difficult for your bb to get in?  Did you apply very early in advance?
And may I ask if you have joined other playgroups for your bb besides Arts Plus?  If so, how is the comparison between?
Many many thanks! :)

7#
發表於 13-6-17 13:56 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:littlelalala+發表於+13-6-13+22:31+

原帖由 ho3t 於 13-06-17 發表
Can I ask if it is difficult for your bb to get in?  Did you apply very early in advance?
And may I ...
Act I didn't apply for arts plus pg. I applied for Victoria's playgroup in April this year which I know I was a but too late. But then they sent me an email in May and told me that no more playgroup available and refer us to arts plus. so I applied all over again for arts plus playgroup and got an offer in early June. my boy hasn't started attending any playground yet.. Gonna start in August

8#
發表於 13-6-17 13:57 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:littlelalala+發表於+13-6-13+22:31+

原帖由 ho3t 於 13-06-17 發表
And may I ...
My boy is seven months old now

9#
發表於 13-6-17 20:46 |只看該作者
But the bee bee playgroup seems very expensive.

10#
發表於 13-6-18 12:44 |只看該作者
回復 booxxjac 的帖子

I had also applied for Victoria pg when my bb was 2 months old but she still cannot get a seat now! (she is 13 months now already).  I first knew the arts plus when I attended a talk conduced by the Headmaster of the Victoria group.  She said she intended to open a new pg as the existing pgs are all under the kindergarten license which have some restricitons, i.e. the pg must not less than 2 hrs and she thought 2 hrs is too long for an infant.  Then I applied the arts plus during the talk and my bb was 4 mths old at that time.  Subsequently, she got a seat in arts plus when she reached 8 months old

11#
發表於 13-6-18 13:49 |只看該作者
ho3t 發表於 13-6-17 00:52
And may I ...

my bb has also attended the 幼兒潛能訓練課程 conducted by 香港基督教服務處.  The nature of this pg is a bit different with that of Arts Plus, its more down to earth.  It mainly focuses on teaching bb basic manner, i.e. greeting and teaching the parent how to train bb's motor skill at home, i.e. tear newspapers and put small bells in a small bottles and shake.  Its conducted in Cantonese only.  The teachers and assistants are nice.  They say a few songs every week.  My bb becomes familiar with the songs after she has attended the courses for a few weeks and she smiles whenever we say these songs to her since then.  This pg also provides a small scale of gym type playground in a few classes.   this is not an academic course but I also think this course is a good one.

12#
發表於 13-6-18 15:19 |只看該作者
回復 booxxjac 的帖子

Did you apply for Victoria's 8mo-1yr program, or 1yr-2yr program?  My bb is 5 months, and I just submitted my forms last month targeting to enroll them by next July.  I haven't got any email regarding availability yet... wondering if I should apply to Arts Plus?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題