2002年年尾出生 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-23 18:16 |只看該作者

2002年年尾出生

你地會比子女2005年讀K1 or n1呢?(即是做大仔定細仔)

2#
發表於 04-12-23 19:38 |只看該作者

Re: 2002年年尾出生

My daughter is Oct2002. She speaks not well. Firstly, I will let her 做細女 & study K1 in 2005.  If she can't catch up with others, I will let her study K1 in 2006 again! Anyway, just try!  

3#
發表於 04-12-23 19:43 |只看該作者

My son was born on 27 Dec, 2002.  I believe he can handle well in K1 if the kindergarten is not so demanding on writing and memorizing.

4#
發表於 04-12-23 22:27 |只看該作者

Dear all parents,

My daughter was also born in September 2002.  In those interviews in kindergartens, some admitted her, but some rejected.  I find the success factor for admission is mostly based on the performance of the parents, not the children.  For example, the teachers asked me why I selected that kindergarten, what I expected the kindergarten could provide, and how I learned that kindergarten.  I think it might be similar to our job interview.  I know the background of the kindergarten first, and ask some parents for their advice.  For my daughter, I just dressed her as usual, and let her be conformable.  Anyway, you may have arranged your child studying some play groups before the interview.  It is mostly useful because the children are expected to say “Good morning” and “Goodbye” and with some activities such as “tidy up the books and toys” during the interview.  I have also arranged my daughter studying the N1 at KCK in North Point.  My point is that even though she can not be admitted by any Kindergarten, KCK will promote her to study K1 next year.  

Regards.
Noel Leung
:
[email protected]

5#
發表於 04-12-23 22:39 |只看該作者

My son was born in Dec02.  He'll join nursery next month and K1 in 2005.  However, if his performance or development in the coming half year is not ok, I'll let him repeat nursery and take K1 in 2006

6#
發表於 04-12-23 23:41 |只看該作者

Just an experience that to be a 大女/大仔 (especially for girls) is very 自卑 if their school result is not good - if touch wood, 林班, then it will be wastage for another year!

I am born in 年尾 and the youngest in the class before..I remember I always to be the number one in the class for Kindergarden/primary school.....that's no affect for my learning and I have very good result and so did some younger classmates in the class, so I don't suggest  大女/大仔!

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/59wk/l.png[/img][/url][/img][img align=right][/img][img align=left][/img]

7#
發表於 04-12-24 01:36 |只看該作者

My son was born in end of Nov, 02.  I had doubt to let him study K1 in 2005/2006 for a long time because he only starts to speak a lot in Nov but shy to speak in front of stranger, so his performance in all kindergarden interview is not so good.  Actually, he know how to answer all the interview questions but he didn't say.  So, uptil now no kindergarden accepts him, disappointed.

Anyway, I will let my son go to pre-nursery after few months.  If no other kindergardens accept him, then he will continue studying N2 there in Sep.  Then try again some good kindergarden next yr (插班) to see any chance.

8#
發表於 04-12-24 02:11 |只看該作者

My daughter born in early September 2002.  If she join K1 in 2006, she will be the biggest one in the class.  Her interview performance is ok this year and certain kindergartens accept her.  

I always wonder if she delay for one year to join the K1 in 2006, is it really good to her?  Does it mean than she can be guranteed to be best one in the class?  If not the case, does it mean that she waste one year's time.  

9#
發表於 04-12-24 10:00 |只看該作者

My daughter born on Oct 2002. We apply 5 kindergarden and all accep her in a.m. class. Thus, I don't think little girl can't get the well result. Actually, I will not delay one year for her study.

Since they are too small, it may have great difference on that time even they just small than other children three to four months. However, they will get close to others after two to three years.

10#
發表於 04-12-24 10:19 |只看該作者

I agree with AKMA!

I always wonder if she delay for one year to join the K1 in 2006, is it really good to her? Does it mean than she can be guranteed to be best one in the class? If not the case, does it mean that she waste one year's time.

11#
發表於 04-12-24 19:30 |只看該作者

Hello mum

My daughter was born on late/Dec/2002.
Her development has improved in recent 3 months
Now she can sing several Chinese and English songs
And she can talk in phrases and simple sentences.

Up till now, she was accepted by the four schools that had interview before, including those famous two. She is sociable. I will let her to study K1 next year as scheduled.

Whether you will let your child to me an elder boy/girl in the class, this depends on individual development.

[size=x-small]Rachelmummy

12#
發表於 04-12-24 19:43 |只看該作者

Though I personally tend to put my daugther earlier for K1, it seem lots of my relatives suggest to let her repear for one year.  It is expecially true for those who are teachers.  Their reason is that big boy or big girl perfore better than the small one.  

May I ask if any of you are the teachers of primary or secondary school, please kindly advise whether it is true or not?

13#
發表於 04-12-25 01:17 |只看該作者

Dear AKMA,
Older boys or girls may not perform better in school.  I know a girl who was born in December but still she got a lot of As in the HKCEE.  A child's academic performance is affected by a number of factors.  Age only plays a very minor part.  I myself have a 'small' girl.  She is attending K1 now.  She can catch up with others very well.  At least, I can't see any problem up to this moment.  Have confidence in your kids.  Sometimes their performance is out of our expectation.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖