十分感謝!!
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-7-6 12:23 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 12-7-6 23:43 |只看該作者
我都未入學, 不過從識的2校家長意見:

TSL平但 冇IB, 但較在語境/ 多種族上較優, 同埋比較平均在各方面 (如 sport, music , Eng ) 都有競爭力強的學生. 學校鼓勵參加比賽.  冇龍中學, 所以其實都會谷的.

啟思就貴但有IB, 比較relax, 課程似外國,  老師好照顧小朋友的不同需要, 但比較少參與校外的比賽之類. 有啟思中學, 但未必是小學的首選

4#
發表於 12-7-7 23:57 |只看該作者
謝謝你,Ha Yi! 請問你是否選了陳守仁?我見你問過關於校車問題,想請教下你。你得閑可以check pm嗎?謝謝!

點評

HaYi  sure, lets chart there  發表於 12-7-13 00:36

5#
發表於 12-7-9 09:23 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 motherotk 於 12-7-9 09:49 編輯

CPS also 鼓勵參加比賽, such as speech festival and science & maths competition. and they have pretty good results as well.

TSL English design is impressive. I love their creative writing assignments, I love their english homework design, lovely design...CPS Chinese curriculum design and teaching impressive...expecially mandarin learning, excellent!

Both encourage readings, both encourage language learning and music development. CPS IB curriculum replaced traditional general study curriculum in TSL, using cross-disciplinary learning. Traditional genderal study at TSL is using English language, IB in CPS mostly use Chinese, but teacher allow the presentation to be conducted in Mandarin, Cantonese or English, depending on the child's native language.

A lots of presentations opportunities started at CPS as earlier as in P1, presentations encouraged as well in TSL, I remembered, mostly started in P3 & P4, and peak at P5. Teacher will not force the kids to present as this is not bulit in their curruclum. In CPS, as IB requirement, every child needs to present themselves from P1, that's very impressive, very helpful to my kid, to feel confident, to have a habit to communicate with people.

Secondary school allocation, both are impressive for the top layer students. Overall speaking, both are good schools.

Lots of scholarship opportunities in TSL with diverse talents recognized, not necessarily focused on academic. Lots of opportunities for CPS kids to be addressed very diversly in their learning stages recognized by their class teachers at every day life in school.

One private, one DSS, in terms of government resources, DSS seems to be more resourcesful, but you are not sure if the resources are really come to you kids, as the same apply in other schools.

in CPS, kids at the top and kids at the bottom both enjoy school life very much, at least at P1 P2 stage as I observed, with pretty good self-esteem.

Different school cultures, but both are good cultures, they respect children, as far as I experienced.

點評

HaYi  thank u for sharing !  發表於 12-7-13 00:36

6#
發表於 12-7-13 23:14 |只看該作者
回復 motherotk 的帖子

真是十分感謝!!! 老實說, 真是不捨得啟思, 但最後還是選擇了陳守仁. 希望沒有選錯, 希望不會太傳統, 仍留有很多發展的空間給孩子.

點評

motherotk  This year, TSL have a very good P6 DSS secondary school admission results. At least as I know, more than 5 goes to SPCC, and few goes to DGS, few waiting for DBS  發表於 13-3-18 23:47
motherotk  "真是不捨得啟思" - if you want to come back to CPS, not difficult!!  發表於 12-7-16 19:23
motherotk  This year's secondary school allocation at TSL is very good, a pretty report!!  發表於 12-7-16 19:21
‹ 上一主題|下一主題