教育王國 討論區 培基小學 執書 + 興趣班
發新帖
查看: 1282|回覆: 2
go

執書 + 興趣班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-8 01:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi 1C parents,

I dun hv experiance on reading the notes fm teachers of P.S. b4. Pls advise if our kids didn't mark down specifically on the handbk about wat kinds of bks needed 2 be brought 2 the school then v dun need 2 pick others for them.

For example, she wrote Lisening in the Eng section of her handbk. Thus, no need 2 bring the Classroom handwriting n the TSA Reading? (as these ar needed on Tue)

Besides how's about Mandarin class, do v need 2 bring back the wkbk even my kids not marked down on her handbk.

Quite puzzling....

Despite this, wat kinds of Extra Cirriculum activities has u enrolled? v choose 武術.

Pls come n share
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-9-8 10:21 |只看該作者
Yes, I feel the same difficulty. For example, my daughter will have a NET lesson today, so does she need to take Listening? And, does she need to take 中文筆順表 for Chinese Lesson? Finally, she brought both, and I asked her to understand which book(s) she need to take for each lesson.

And, my daughter enjoys the school life much .

3#
發表於 11-9-17 11:25 |只看該作者

回覆 1# conniechong 的文章

hi connie,

is ur kids in IC also? wat's his/her name. My daughter's Charlotte. Nice 2 meet u.

How's about packing up the school bag recently? It seems better now. I contacted wif the teachers everyday in the first week n then the teacher told me there's initials at the back of the student handbk (coz my hubby read it but i didn't so i dun know).

Besides, there's vague when I found C.B of Eng in the handbk. Then clarified that's copy book = My Classroom Handwriting.

Hope can share wif u further later.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題