教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 Need Ian's advise
發新帖
查看: 1448|回覆: 2
go

Need Ian's advise [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-12 00:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi Ian,

I visited your blog about how to choose a kindergarten and all the preparation work you have done for your daughter. I am impressed by your comments.

Personally, I really like the Sacred Heart Kindergarten and I know their curriculum is above the average. However, my kid is a boy and the "one-dragon service" does not fit him. Could you kindly advise some good kindergarten (from your point of view) in Hong Kong area for a boy please (besides, St Paul and St Paul Church )? By the way, what is the boy and girl ratio in Sacred Heart? Is Sacred Heart a Cantonese/Mandarin/English or Mandarin/English kindergarten?

Besides kindergarten, do you know any places that are good for kids to go learn Mandarin and English - part-time for one or two times per week?
Can you offer some tips on how we can better prepare our boy to enter a good kindergarten?

Many thanks,

Chow
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-1-12 22:14 |只看該作者
haha, sorry that I haven't replied on my own blog for a long time since I have become moderator in education kingdom.  I noticed you have left the same post in my blog.

I guess I would keep my response relevant to SHCK here.  The boys:girls ratio is around 1:9, however, the ratio inside a particular class will maintain at 1:5 up to 1:3, while other classes will be girls only.  The primary medium of instruction is Cantonese, while there are short English sessions everyday and one short PTH session (around 20 mins) per week.  These are handle by NET teachers.

Sorry but I really have no recommendations on languages classes!  

There are no replacement except parents' time in the development of children!  All the best!

原帖由 chowfok 於 11-1-12 00:07 發表
Hi Ian,

I visited your blog about how to choose a kindergarten and all the preparation work you have done for your daughter. I am impressed by your comments.

Personally, I really like the Sacre ...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-1-12 22:16 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-1-13 23:26 |只看該作者
Ian,

Thank you for the information. I appreciate all the advices you already shared.

Best regards
‹ 上一主題|下一主題