用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 lie to classmate Daddy is her driver!!
樓主: GAT
go

lie to classmate Daddy is her driver!! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-12-13 11:52 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 10-12-13 13:30 |只看該作者
What'a your objective of sharing this 'story'?  Critisize the school? The little girl? The parents? or The society?  I just feel that this is not a real story, how can you know exactly what a 6 years old girl think?  Are you her parent or her relatives?  Are yr child studying in that school?  How can you know the environment there is so competitive that make a girl behave like that? How can you know the cause and effect relationship?  

原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-11 00:04 發表
I know a real story - a girl got into ST XX Convent in CWB.
In her primary one, she found the school is very very compeitive and people are rich and like comparing a lot - then she lie to her classma ...

23#
發表於 10-12-13 14:44 |只看該作者
As parents, we sometimes kid/joke a lot in front of our children.

When I drive my kids around, I sometimes refer myself as "driver" too.

Without knowing the context of what the girl was really talking about, we should not be too judgemental.

Afterall, P1 is 6 year old.  I doubt a 6 year old has a solid idea of what she meant by refering her dad as "driver".

Besides being the driver, I am also the garbage man, toy repairman, security guard, alarm clock, witch doctor ...

[ 本帖最後由 easydad 於 10-12-13 17:46 編輯 ]

24#
發表於 10-12-13 16:56 |只看該作者
可能佢daddy真係喺巴士公司做司機呢!
分分鐘佢可能都係我司機tim ah!!!!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

25#
發表於 10-12-13 17:11 |只看該作者
What do you feel if you saw one of your female friends going out from a beautiful car drived by a hansome guy, and she told you that he was her driver ?

26#
發表於 10-12-13 17:43 |只看該作者
What do you feel if you saw one of your female friends going out from a beautiful car drived by a hansome guy, and she told you that he was her driver ?

I won't mind if I were the driver and the girl was joking to her friends.  It is about the real context of the conversation.  Just like my wife will not mind if I joke to my friend and said my wife is "ah 4" while I am the "ah 4" or my "ah 4".

27#
發表於 10-12-13 17:55 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

28#
發表於 10-12-13 21:52 |只看該作者
In Hong Kong it's not easy to have  a car to drive kids to schools.

29#
發表於 10-12-14 08:48 |只看該作者
阿女話同學爸爸有私人飛機添

30#
發表於 10-12-14 09:32 |只看該作者
Proper development and formation of identity, self-esteem and respect for differences have very often been overlooked.  Worse, emphasis has been overly placed on winning in competition and comparison.  As a result, children rely on winning over others to identity themselves.  They cannot afford to lose out, as that would become a crisis to the very fundamental question of who they are.  That's why, for some small children, they may go for lies to win over others, and why, for some teenagers, however academically successful, they get devastated when dumped by bf/gf, and choose to end their lives.

[ 本帖最後由 juliancy 於 10-12-14 09:33 編輯 ]

31#
發表於 10-12-14 12:35 |只看該作者
Actually this real story comes from the girl's father. He is a friend of my relative. He felt so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this when she is only on P1 of the school. He was concerning the competition of the school which makes her girl lie on this. She was not joking.

醒目開學勳章

32#
發表於 10-12-14 14:09 |只看該作者
每日返學低年班每人都是只準帶幾元,個小朋友點知人 rich?
學校得幾部零食機無零食部,小息都無可能一個人帶好多錢不停買。小一學生返學都唔準帶無謂野,佢見到甚麽覺得咁
“ very very competitive”? comparing a lot” 你指比甚麼?
你話
competition of the school” 究竟你想講那一方面。

學校大部份學生都是搭校車,巴士,地鐵.
我識有小朋友住得遠低年班父母揸車送返學,到高年班都轉坐地鐵以免遲到.
有司機送返學小一學生,
你有心數每日企學校門口,
可能用手指都數到出來.
機本上架車停在學校門口都是最多得一分鐘,由車行入門口都是幾十秒,我想都幾難比人見到小朋友個DRIVER
大部份小一學生都是用護脊書包,一是公仔書包,同大部份其他學校小一一樣,有環保學生筆袋,飯袋都會用返幼稚園那一個,見唔到有唔同。

33#
發表於 10-12-14 16:11 |只看該作者
I was in a school which was as strict or even stricter.  We must wear "white rice fish" during PE lessons too.  
Yet, trust me, kids all know and will still compare.  Even teachers are biased.  Plus, kids chat about their pass time, birthday parties, where to go....   these subtle messages are the ones that are most damaging to the kids and influential to their value development.

34#
發表於 10-12-14 16:16 |只看該作者
GAT,
If the girl's father has such negative feelings towards this school, he should change school for his daughter, don't wait for any longer.  I am sure there is a long waiting list of students cheering for 1 empty seat in P2.
Thank you for your sharing.

原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-14 12:35 發表
Actually this real story comes from the girl's father. He is a friend of my relative. He felt so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this when she is only on P1 of the school. He was conc ...

醒目開學勳章

35#
發表於 10-12-14 16:46 |只看該作者
你不如請他爸爸泊好車,親自入學校接放學,認識她小朋友的同學,同老師,sister,
及社工傾計。返咗學只有幾個月,點解要令自己so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this” 小朋友仲有幾年至+年在學校,點解唔好好去了解小朋友學校。Sister放學成日在操場,唔駛預約都見到。

36#
發表於 10-12-14 16:55 |只看該作者
老實說,我覺得樓主的 case 不可思議。

SPC 的學生,大部分是由幼稚園升上來的。 P1 的同學仔相信也是幼稚園的那一群同學。 幼稚園是非常重視德育的,每月生日會大家都是 share 一個無 cream 蛋糕。 X'mas, 學校一早出通告,請小朋友盡量用環保材料制作 X'mas card。

至於返學,大部分學生程搭公共交通工具/校車。

如果你親戚的朋友真的擔心學校對他的女兒有壞的影響, 應該向班主任了解一下小朋友在校的表現, 有沒有不適應的地方? 看看可不可以透過家校合作,令小朋友擁有正確的價值觀。

37#
發表於 10-12-15 00:02 |只看該作者
but how about SPC secondary's ladies, if u want to see their after school behavior, u can walk arround in CWB then u can see(some of them),they like to linger on the street,get close to some boy's friends,using famous brand's school bag.....etc,these kind of things are very common in HK,but wearing SPC's uniform should perform well,otherwise will make a bad reputation to school!!

38#
發表於 10-12-15 09:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-14 12:35 發表
Actually this real story comes from the girl's father. He is a friend of my relative. He felt so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this when she is only on P1 of the school. He was conc ...

This can happen in any school.  I don't think it is the school's fault.  There is nothing wrong with the school, the father or the girl.  The biggest issue is YOU.  Unlike the girl, you are not 6 years old.  You don't even know that person.  How can you put tis story on the internet and embarrass him in puiblic? If you actually know him, it is even worst.

39#
發表於 10-12-15 10:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 weisscarton 於 10-12-14 14:09 發表
每日返學低年班每人都是只準帶幾元,個小朋友點知人 rich?
學校得幾部零食機無零食部,小息都無可能一個人帶好多錢不停買。小一學生返學都唔準帶無謂野,佢見到甚麽覺得咁
“ very very competitive”? comparing a lot” 你指比甚麼?
你話
competition of the school” 究竟你想講那一方面。

It is very easy to show off. How about someone told you that her lunch box is worth more than $500 ?
(I am not talking about students of SPC)
The girl actually was not showing off. She is so rich that she didn't know $x00 for a lunch box is very expensive.

[ 本帖最後由 cow 於 10-12-15 10:08 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

40#
發表於 10-12-15 10:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 yantabo 於 10-12-15 00:02 發表
but how about SPC secondary's ladies, if u want to see their after school behavior, u can walk arround in CWB then u can see(some of them),they like to linger on the street,get close to some boy's fri ...

小六畢業前校長會同小朋友講,當升中後,中學會多了一批新來學生,那批學生來自不同學校,他們有很多良好的地方可以讓小學上的同學學習。但假如小學學生發現她們的行為和自已由小所學的不同,產生疑惑,她們應該向父母傾訴,尋求輔導。
中學部學生最常用的書包是 outdoor,亦是大部份時下中學學生用的書包。

假如你見到有學生著住校服有行為上的不當,請你記下時間,地點打電話到學校或 send e-mail,不論小學或中學部收到你的資料後,都會認真處理。學校會在早會提醒學生,嚴重會約見個別學生。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題