go

TT and Woodland [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-16 01:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問Turtor Time 同 Woodland 邊間好D呢?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-16 10:10 |只看該作者
My baby is attending both TT and Woodland on Caine Road.  In terms of facility, both campuses are very small but TT is better because it's newly established.  In terms of activities, both of them are very similiar, except TT is using PTH and English as the medium of teaching while Woodland is pure English.  My hubby finds the new English teacher of TT no good but those of Woodland are love and caring.  PTH teacher of TT is good.  

mmm, it's really difficult to say which one is better cuz it depends on the quality of the teacher and the mix of student in the class.  I personally find that it's good to put your child at TT when he reaches 1 year old and then switch him/her to Woodland when he/she reaches 18 months so that he/she can have an opportunity to play with some older children instead of being the eldest in the class.  THis is what I am doing now.

3#
發表於 10-9-16 10:30 |只看該作者
My b attended both TT(braemar hill) and Woodland(Caine Road).

Both of them are very good but in different approach.  TT is more relax while Woodland is more stricted, woodland will send kids to "thinking chair" if the kids not following instruction after warnings.  Teachers in both TT and Woodland are very caring and attentive

4#
發表於 10-9-17 03:13 |只看該作者
thanks a lot!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題