發新帖
查看: 984|回覆: 5
go

聖公會(鐵崗)取錄統計 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-17 14:31 |只看該作者

聖公會(鐵崗)取錄統計

my boy is accpeted for pm class, but actually i want to get in am class

want to know how is the acceptance result this year, someone told me that they'd around 600 students enrolled this year, so the ratio of acceptance is about 5-6:1(not sure if it's true or not?)

2#
發表於 04-11-17 15:37 |只看該作者

Re: 聖公會(鐵崗)取錄統計

我星期一曾問過聖公會老師,佢話會睇下註冊當日有幾多人註冊上午班。首先上午班會分三部份。第一部份就係正式取錄生,餘下位置會分兩部份,一半比上午班備取生,另一半比有需要由下午班轉上午班學生。

如你想幫囝囝轉上午班可以係註冊當日親手交信比校長,佢地睇完後會再排waiting lists...

至於取錄ratio,我聽人講都係六佰幾七佰人考中環鐵崗個間,最後只收120人。

妹妹七個幾月,重21磅

3#
發表於 04-11-18 00:25 |只看該作者

My daughter is on waiting list.

Can anyone say how good is this kinder? There is no open day or school visit. I just know this school is famous. Is it a traditional school? Many home work?

4#
發表於 04-11-18 00:46 |只看該作者

Abbie_mimi,

我只知道哩間幼稚園小學派位好多會升上St Paul Co-edu或第一志願。因為我老公有個親戚佢由Grandmother開始到爸爸、媽媽到家姐、到佢自己、佢細佬全部都係由聖公會幼稚園開始讀上再入St Paul Co-edu 小學到升到St Paul Co-edu 中學。
希望我囝囝都可以好似佢地咁就好喇~~~~
妹妹七個幾月,重21磅

5#
發表於 04-11-18 12:02 |只看該作者

Abbie_mimi,

do you know what kind of letter i should write for applying to change fr pm to am class? do i need to state any specific reason? e.g.?

did you son got acceted for am class?

6#
發表於 04-11-18 14:21 |只看該作者

My son also got a place with PM class albeit I had applied for AM class at first.

My sister-in-law advised me that if I were to write a letter to apply for change fr PM to AM class, it'd better to support the application with some reason, e.g. the kid has to attend other activities  in the afternoon. So that it would be more pursuasive than merely to say you prefer him to attend AM class. But sorry I don't have any sample in hand (in fact I'd would like to have one).

I am still thinking whether I shall apply for change since my son has been quite familiar with PM class living style.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題