搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 學校校車..
發新帖
查看: 2225|回覆: 9
go

學校校車.. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-31 19:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
點解唔可以安排一日比家長陪同一起座車返學?? 要我另外比錢我都無所謂, 至少可以陪一次囡囡.....
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-1 16:55 |只看該作者
贊成!!!!有沒有家長可以聯合反映

3#
發表於 10-9-1 20:19 |只看該作者
大坑真光首3日新生適應期, 一樣有校車, 家長可以一起去, 一起返..!!同一間校車公司架...
原帖由 fafaluilui 於 10-9-1 16:55 發表
贊成!!!!有沒有家長可以聯合反映

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 10-9-2 11:07 |只看該作者
Why didn't you choose 大坑真光 if this is what you believe?  I am sorry but I cannot find how your suggestions here in BK can change something that has started already.  If you really you idea is great, then I would suggest you should had found a proper channel and raised it to the kindergarten before school started.  Kindergartens have different priority, and parents need to make sure they matched.

For parents, there are no perfect kindergartens in this world.  So, if you keep comparing things from one kindergarten to another, you will only keep on complaining and your negative energy will divert to your children.  Can't you see this is exactly the problem we have in this society nowadays?

Just my perosnal feelings.

Ian

原帖由 jezzyuen 於 10-9-1 20:19 發表

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-9-2 11:11 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-9-2 11:35 |只看該作者
我既問題全無比較兩間學校既意思! BK唔係分享感受嗎?我亦會向學校提議「日後校車服務, 不如新生適應期可以咁..咁..咁...咁樣都幾好喎..」
原帖由 iantsang 於 10-9-2 11:07 發表
Why didn't you choose 大坑真光 if this is what you believe?  I am sorry but I cannot find how your suggestions here in BK can change something that has started already.  If you really you idea is grea ...

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 10-9-2 12:11 |只看該作者
My apology to you if I mis-interpreted your question.  It is because you started your question with "點解唔可以"(unless someone told you cannot previously) and continue with "比錢我都無所謂"(as I don't think it is related to money or cost of the travel), so I feel you have some negative energy inside you.  So, just hope that you can look at it in a positive way: allow the children to be more independent, personal hygiene, allow the children to start their own social life sooner......

Ian

原帖由 jezzyuen 於 10-9-2 11:35 發表
我既問題全無比較兩間學校既意思! BK唔係分享感受嗎?我亦會向學校提議「日後校車服務, 不如新生適應期可以咁..咁..咁...咁樣都幾好喎..」

7#
發表於 10-9-2 12:32 |只看該作者
其實尋日第一日, 我都用左呢句說話同好幾位家長傾過, 可能寫出嚟同講出嚟會有唔同感受! 我亦唔需要再擔心, 因為已經搵到一位同學仔陪女女一齊返學, 因為我地住同一區。(不過唔同班 )
點解我話比錢都無所謂呢...因為我表弟間學校係可以比家長陪, 不過每程收返家長$60。所以我先咁講.
我真係作分享用途, 並無他意
原帖由 iantsang 於 10-9-2 12:11 發表
My apology to you if I mis-interpreted your question.  It is because you started your question with "點解唔可以"(unless someone told you cannot previously) and continue with "比錢我都無所謂"(as I don' ...

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 10-9-2 13:12 |只看該作者
I am glad to hear that you don't need to worry as your daughter have find a new friend already!  It's a lifelong learning experience for us as parents and most importantly, we need to have faith in our children so they won't become a 港孩!  

Just to share, with my experience for the past one year, I can assure you that this kindergarten does welcome new ideas as long as they are improvement (certainly need to be manageable).  Both the principal and vice-principal are open-minded person who have the capacity to consider new things for continuous improvement.  Also, we are fortunate to have the teachers who are also dedicated to achieve the same objective (with a lot of extra efforts!)

However, parents also need to understand not all new ideas can be executed.  Since we are not educators and we also are not the children themselves.  What appears to be good from parents' eyes may not necessarily translate to good things in the development of the children.  That's why this kindergarten encourages the co-operation from both the kindergarten and parents to make it a better environment for the children.  Ideas are always welcome!  My feedback to you earlier was just to assure you don't have negative feelings which in turn affect your daughter only, and hope to give you a suggestion to look at things from the eyes of the children, instead of our eyes as an adult/parent.

Let's keep sharing!

Ian

原帖由 jezzyuen 於 10-9-2 12:32 發表
其實尋日第一日, 我都用左呢句說話同好幾位家長傾過, 可能寫出嚟同講出嚟會有唔同感受! 我亦唔需要再擔心, 因為已經搵到一位同學仔陪女女一齊返學, 因為我地住同一區。(不過唔同班 )
點解我話比錢都無所謂呢. ...

9#
發表於 10-9-3 08:00 |只看該作者

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-9-2 11:07 發表
Why didn't you choose 大坑真光 if this is what you believe?  I am sorry but I cannot find how your suggestions here in BK can change something that has started already.  If you really you idea is grea ...

10#
發表於 10-9-4 13:09 |只看該作者
请问有没西湾河到英王书院的车,急!
原帖由 jezzyuen 於 10-9-1 20:19 發表
‹ 上一主題|下一主題