搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 出街街唔比媽咪拖?
樓主: colin0409
go

出街街唔比媽咪拖? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-4-18 02:29 |只看該作者

回覆 1# colin0409 的文章

The "hold hand" rule or any rules need to be precise and consistent.  A 2-yr old doesn't understand much about danger or getting lost or get hit by a car unless he has that frightening experience.  It's like training a puppy.  Tell him that he needs to hold your hand / Mommy wants you to hold my hand, before you leave the house.  The minute you step out of the door, hold  his hand all the way until you reach your destination.  Then tell him now it's save to walk on his own.  If he refuses to hold your hand at any one point of time, tell him the trip is over and you are going home, AND DO IT!  You can practice this a few times in your free time.  

Sometimes children are confused about when and why they have to hold hands.  I have seen little kids wandering around on streets and shopping mall with parents trailing behind them.  Certainly the little kids would think that they are allowed to do so, then suddenly they are asked to hold hands in the same context.  I would be confused and frustrated too.

Hope this could help.

22#
發表於 11-4-21 13:56 |只看該作者
好幸運我隻bee一自細都習慣拖手, 可能佢比較細膽啦. 只要大人伸隻手出黎, 佢就自然比番隻手我地拖住.
由佢好細個識識地行果刻, 即使係去公園, 我地一定係拖實佢. 我教佢馬路邊一定要拖住, 吾係馬路邊就可以自己行, 佢吾拖住媽咪, 媽咪就會好危險, 可能會比車車親.
而且屋企同學校都有教睇交通燈.
專家就話出街前要先講左明, 如果BB吾聽話就的佢返屋企, 或者限制佢係bb車到

23#
發表於 11-4-21 21:24 |只看該作者
呢個post令我念翻去我個女果時都係咁。
成日扮大個女,出到街就唔比人拖手仔。
不過我好針著呢點,我果時好義正詞嚴同佢講,因為真係唔小心沖左出馬路,你都反應唔到,意外就係咁發生。
所以一定要強硬小小,加油^_^

24#
發表於 11-5-11 15:44 |只看該作者
大家不如試吓五分鐘暗示法, 當小朋友睡着後的半小時內跟他/她說話, 教他/她要點點點...
我個朋友work, 但我個仔就一時時work.  不過大個仔咗又真係好似好啲.

25#
發表於 11-5-12 18:01 |只看該作者

26#
發表於 11-5-18 18:10 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題