[聽/語障] 26 個月還不懂說話 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-9-21 13:59 |只看該作者
大家加油, 有問題不妨發問 (我是言語治療師)

22#
發表於 10-9-21 14:33 |只看該作者

回復 21# ST_cheung 的帖子

您好呀, ST_cheung

我小朋友兩歲, 做咗評估話佢似失用症, 咁可以幫小朋友做乜野training呢?? 佢暫時只識講媽媽, 爸爸, 奶奶, wowwow(即係叫狗狗), ya (屋企姐姐叫yati, 只識發ya音), 啊既音 & 唔既音都會有的.

23#
發表於 10-9-21 22:22 |只看該作者

回復 22# BOYBOYYIP 的帖子

如果係失用症......因小朋友的motor planning有問題...會練口部的運動...會請小朋友模仿發簡單元音...如: 呀.../i/...烏...柯...OK就要組合....
如: 呀烏.....呀柯....再ok就發兩個元音的組合三次..
即: 呀烏.呀烏.呀烏.....再慢慢增加次數, 速度, 和模仿的元音數量...
另外都會做口肌和發音訓練..
詳細情形都要看小朋友的能力啊!

24#
發表於 10-9-21 22:39 |只看該作者
仲會按需要提供輔助小朋友日常的表達..如:手勢/手語, 圖片...因小朋友未能清楚表達..

25#
發表於 10-9-22 10:38 |只看該作者

回覆 23# ST_cheung 的文章

如果比佢番n1, 發音改善大唔大呢? 失用症比言語遲緩是否需要更多既時間及訓練呢? 好擔心, 唉...........

唔好意思, 太多問題

26#
發表於 10-9-22 14:11 |只看該作者
hello ST_cheung,

my boy has some congential illness with lungs and born premature (1.5 mths preterm). His conditions r vey much stablilised and he is like any normal 2 yr old. He is average (line 50 in grownth chart) in height. but weight is always on line 10.

We ve a bigger girl of 5.5 yrs old and they like playing with each other. my domestic helper also used to be a teacher and talks a lot to my boy. However, my boy is already 2 yrs and 2 mths, he still can only say 'daddee' but referring to anything he wants us to see. So he would say 'daddee' to me or anyone!

I always teach him to say 'ma ma'. he tried for a few times (altogether less than 10 times) but seems unwilling to say.

last night, i heard him saying to my helper 'see che che'.

except these, he only says BB language.

he will ve assessment next month but dr. already said he is late in development esp speech.

i wld like to seek yr opinion if we need to go for speech therapy asap!

thx

原帖由 ST_cheung 於 10-9-21 13:59 發表
大家加油, 有問題不妨發問 (我是言語治療師)

27#
發表於 10-9-23 13:28 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

28#
發表於 10-9-24 21:57 |只看該作者
返N1的好處會係俾到小朋友多D語言刺激...可幫助語言發展...如果想有改善發音...似乎需多靠家長的家中訓練...

至於失用症是否需更多時間訓練.....好難一概而論...我會鼓勵媽媽你繼續努力...多與小朋友做訓練啊!!

原帖由 BOYBOYYIP 於 10-9-22 10:38 發表
如果比佢番n1, 發音改善大唔大呢? 失用症比言語遲緩是否需要更多既時間及訓練呢? 好擔心, 唉...........

唔好意思, 太多問題

29#
發表於 10-9-24 22:12 |只看該作者
Hello Wittymum,

according to what you described, ur boy is likely having delay in speech and language as a normal 2 yr old kids can produce 2-element phrase (e.g. subject+verb, verb+obj) or more.. (and how about his comprehension?)

So u said u have a domestic helper taking care ur child, so what language she is using?? and the complexity of language she is teaching ur boy?

other questions i would like to know is what type of food ur boy is eating now, does he drool...which relate to his oral motor ability..

suggest u focus on playing simple sounds when playing with ur boy e.g. /baba/, /bubu/ ...and model with single words when playing...these suggestions are based on what u described ur boy's current ability. hope these info could help u..

原帖由 wittymom 於 10-9-22 14:11 發表
hello ST_cheung,

my boy has some congential illness with lungs and born premature (1.5 mths preterm). His conditions r vey much stablilised and he is like any normal 2 yr old. He is average (line 50  ...

30#
發表於 10-9-28 10:27 |只看該作者
同佢一齊上咗幾堂言語training, 都發覺佢多咗d聲, 但仍然係bb話, 不過起碼佢呢家可以吹到波波及吹笛都有聲, 希望番n1可以幫到佢多d啦.

我要訓練佢多d兩個音至得喇!! Many thanks~~

原帖由 ST_cheung 於 10-9-24 21:57 發表

31#
發表於 10-9-28 10:30 |只看該作者
hello, ST_cheung and thank you for your reply.

my boy will attend a development assessment with gov't and speech assessment in private by end of month.

for comprehension, i think he is ok, e.g. i observed that he would put back the colour pencil tidily with all pencil heads to 1 direction, e.g. he would imitate his sister to raise arms and turn around when dancing, e.g. if he is hurt in the finger or leg, he would come to you and point to his finger and leg with a worry look and say some baby language., e.g. he would point to some cartoons one by one and look at you as if asking you 'what is this?', e.g. when some sudden thing happen like the tv turned off or someone's mobile rings, he would look to u and say 'oah', etc.

our helper speaks in english with him, but we usu speak cantonese with him. but i tried saying cantonese, eg. give daddy this book, and at another time in english, e.g. put the pencil on the table. he would be able to follow instructions in both languages.

he has no problem in eating and never would he vomit. he likes trying the teeth and doesnot like eating soft things. e.g prefer rice than congee, biscuits than bread

i tried playing oral training games with him too (i invent), e.g. we hold hands in hands together and say WA when spread like a balloon and say WOO when come togehter again. he is happy to play but will not imitate the sounds.

thank you for your opinion again.

原帖由 ST_cheung 於 10-9-24 22:12 發表
Hello Wittymum,

according to what you described, ur boy is likely having delay in speech and language as a normal 2 yr old kids can produce 2-element phrase (e.g. subject+verb, verb+obj) or more.. (a ...

32#
發表於 10-9-28 10:31 |只看該作者
同佢一齊上咗幾堂言語training, 都發覺佢多咗d聲, 但仍然係bb話, 不過起碼佢呢家吹到波波&吹笛都有聲, 希望番n1幫到佢多d開聲啦.

我要繼續努力咁訓練佢兩個元音.  Many thanks~~

原帖由 ST_cheung 於 10-9-24 21:57 發表

33#
發表於 10-9-28 10:33 |只看該作者
同佢一齊上咗幾堂言語training, 都發覺佢多咗d聲, 但仍然係bb話, 不過起碼佢呢家吹到波波&吹笛都有聲, 希望番n1幫到佢多d開聲啦.

我要繼續努力咁訓練佢兩個元音.  Many thanks~~

34#
發表於 10-9-28 10:37 |只看該作者
thankyou st-cheung for your reply.

for comprehension, i think my boy is ok, i observed that he can follow simple instructions in both cantonese and english .e.g give that book to dady, e.g. put the pencil on table. He also act like normal children e.g. when hurt the leg or finger, he would come to u and point at the leg or finger and complaining in bb language. also, he would ask u to read the books for him by body language.

he likes eating hard things eg. prefer biscuit than bread, rice than congee. no drooling

wanted to bring him to playgroup too but afraid of getting sick esp. he has congential illness

thx for your opinion again.

Hello Wittymum,

according to what you described, ur boy is likely having delay in speech and language as a normal 2 yr old kids can produce 2-element phrase (e.g. subject+verb, verb+obj) or more.. (a ...

35#
發表於 10-9-28 10:39 |只看該作者
thank you , tried to reply twice but the system is not working. will try again

Hello Wittymum,

[ 本帖最後由 wittymom 於 10-9-28 17:57 編輯 ]

36#
發表於 10-9-28 10:42 |只看該作者
helllo st-cheung, tried to reply more than 3 times but the system is not working,.... will keep trying

37#
發表於 10-9-28 10:42 |只看該作者
hello there

Hello Wittymum,

38#
發表於 10-9-28 10:44 |只看該作者
hello there.....

Hello Wittymum,

39#
發表於 10-9-28 13:24 |只看該作者

回覆 34# wittymom 的文章

wittymom,

the game u invented is gd....keep doing that with different sounds..and when ur boy is interested, he will imitate what u are doing..

and one more thing to remind...rem request ur boy to speak or do some gesture in order to get what he wants (e.g. food, toys)...and never give him everything before he request, this is one point that many parents neglect..

add oil and welcome to ask me any questions!!!

40#
發表於 10-9-29 14:50 |只看該作者
Hello, my nephew (2 years old)  just came to HK from Shanghai. He can only say 'mama'. His mother talks to him in Putonghua while his father in Cantonese. I wonder if this is the reason why he cannot speak. What can we do to help him?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題