用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Joseph (KLN) or 聖公會仁立紀念小學?
發新帖
查看: 2593|回覆: 9
go

St. Joseph (KLN) or 聖公會仁立紀念小學?

發表於 10-6-7 03:47 |顯示全部帖子
St. Joseph (KLN) or 聖公會仁立紀念小學?

Admitted by St.Joseph(KLN) but allocated to 聖公會仁立紀念小學.My son likes English more and he likes to choose St. Joseph. But he still has a younger brother at 3 years old. Any suggestion?
St.Joseph school fee & bus fee around $3930. 仁紀 not sure but I think just $5-600. Money is a little concern. But standard is the most important thing for me. If you were me, what will you choose? Please advice.

發表於 10-6-7 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
聖公會仁立紀念小學 has a high reputation in Tsuen Wan / Tai Wo Hau and they have a high standard in English as well. If you concern your younger child, I will suggest 仁立 more than St. Joseph since it is not a gurantee to accept your younger child if he don't pass the interview. I hearsay St. Joseph's secondary school is not that good.

原帖由 Perryma 於 10-6-7 03:47 發表
St. Joseph (KLN) or 聖公會仁立紀念小學http://das.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=37&bannerid=85&cb=11224468&n=a136fd08?

Admitted by St.Joseph(KLN) but allocated to 聖公會仁立紀念小學http ...

發表於 10-6-7 19:37 |顯示全部帖子
我會選聖約瑟, 始終係英小, 而且好多中學都鍾意收呢間學校既學生, 所以, 唔使咁擔心中學派位, 我屋企人有兩個小朋友都係呢間學校畢業, 升咗間好好既中學, 你唔使擔心細佬, 大多數知道有哥哥係到讀緊, 細佬都會收架!

發表於 10-6-7 20:21 |顯示全部帖子
i will choose st. joseph (kln) la...

發表於 10-6-8 03:40 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your replies. Actually I feel a lot of pressure to choose for my son. Because I'm afraid I'll make the wrong decision. Of Course I can change his mind easily by saying many good things for either one of the school. But I really have no idea which one is suitable for him.
He's a boy full of energy but he also likes lots of reading too. He likes to raise a lot of questions that same age of kids seldom ask. For e.g. What will happen on human if the whole world's ice melted? Why the light sources can affect our shadows? But at that time he was reading a story book not related to it.
For me the St.Joseph seems a traditional "very push" school but I really like the language media(mainly English and PTH) and the syllabus (e.g. the IPA course  and one grade ahead in syllabus). On the other hand, many  people keep saying 仁立紀念 also very good and can easy get into Lam Woo,but I have no idea how good it is. The most attractive thing for me is仁立 no need to pay school fee and much near to my place. But really I feel a bit worry in the English standard cos his English is better than his Chinese. Also his PTH is rather poor. Some people also said the location of 仁立紀念 is a problem too. They said because it's near the Kwai Chung Estate, so quite a lot of students' families level are low because of  many of them came from China. It's easy and fast to learn bad things. Do you know that is true?
Money is a problem but wrong choice is a bigger problem. I am afraid I just care about the younger brother and ignore his right is not fair to him. Because I chosed TSL for his elder brother and gived up Tai Kok Tsui Catholic (Hoi Fan Road)last year. Unfortunately, he failed the TSL interview in Nov.
Anyway I will go to register  for 仁立 tomorrow first, and use 2 more days to think about whether I should pay the register fee for St. Joseph too.
If can please comment about TSL vs St. Joseph. I know TSL more than St. Joseph and heard people saying St. Joseph is good, but no idea which one is better,please help to give some idea. If I can make up my mind, I don't want to waste money for wong registration(St.Jos). Many thanks!

發表於 10-6-8 15:15 |顯示全部帖子
Perryma,
聖公會仁立紀念是否聖公會仁立 下午分出來,
要check 清楚仁立紀念水平是否同仁立相若, 仁立多入林護, 林護入U率很高, 如果仁立紀念好, 何必去到觀塘返學, 且觀塘網英中少, 葵青也有數間好英中.

我見St. Joseph網上還在招生呢!!

原帖由 Perryma 於 10-6-8 03:40 發表
Thanks for your replies. Actually I feel a lot of pressure to choose for my son. Because I'm afraid I'll make the wrong decision. Of Course I can change his mind easily by saying many good things for  ...

發表於 10-6-8 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
Perryma:
其實兩間學校都唔錯,要考慮如果大哥讀st.Joseph,細佬又讀埋,$3xxx便要乘二,如果兩間不是差很遠,我會選仁立,將學費的錢給他們學其他野,去旅行增廣見聞,或出國讀書.

原帖由 Perryma 於 10-6-8 03:40 發表
Thanks for your replies. Actually I feel a lot of pressure to choose for my son. Because I'm afraid I'll make the wrong decision. Of Course I can change his mind easily by saying many good things for  ...

發表於 10-6-13 03:17 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for all the advices!!!! Finally I registered 仁立 but give up St. Joseph.

But on the other hand, I've applied the TSL. (He failed in the 2nd round interview last Nov.) Actually TSL is my target school because his elder brother is studying in TSL P.2 now( I am a mother of 3 boys). Do you know if have sibling can help in this caution moment? If luckily my son is accepted, what will you choose between TSL and 仁立? Sorry almost the same question again.

發表於 10-6-14 17:31 |顯示全部帖子
好似係兩間唔同style 既學校(有錯請指正), 要睇吓你既目標係mud!

原帖由 Perryma 於 10-6-13 03:17 發表
Thanks for all the advices!!!! Finally I registered 仁立 but give up St. Joseph.

But on the other hand, I've applied the TSL. (He failed in the 2nd round interview last Nov.) Actually TSL is my targ ...

發表於 10-6-14 23:58 |顯示全部帖子
[quote]原帖由 mayc 於 10-6-8 16:04 發表
Perryma:
其實兩間學校都唔錯,要考慮如果大哥讀st.Joseph,細佬又讀埋,$3xxx便要乘二,如果兩間不是差很遠,我會選仁立,將學費的錢給他們學其他野,去旅行增廣見聞,或出國讀書.

... [/quote
同意!!
我同樓主都有同一經歷, 舊年阿仔考入培僑因為同樣仲有細佬跟尾到最後都要放棄, 而選擇左區內一間幾好既小學, 而家細佬都讀playgroup喇真係乜野都要雙份,  如果小朋友跟唔上學校課程又要補習真係要洗好多錢嫁

[ 本帖最後由 billysim 於 10-6-15 00:00 編輯 ]