教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Kindergarten's responsiblities in our society - HK
發新帖
查看: 1979|回覆: 7
go

Kindergarten's responsiblities in our society - HK [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-1 00:06 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi

Do kindergartens know their responsibilities in HK?
Do most of the teachers in these kindergartens know how to teach children (Age 2-5)?

My child studied/played in 2 different kindergartens. (in two years' time)

And i met 4-5 teachers who are really not professional and are very stubborn women.  Some of them just "hea" in taking care of children while the others are very reserved and narrow-minded.

How can we pass our babies to these schools and teachers?

Can our government do something to boost their level?

What do you feel?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-4-18 09:38 |只看該作者
maybe it is related to the school management. Sometimes teachers have to follow what the principal say!!!

3#
發表於 10-4-18 10:14 |只看該作者
Can you share which kindergarten your kids were in? Thanks.

4#
發表於 10-4-18 17:51 |只看該作者
樹大有枯枝,這不是我接受老師們做得不好的原因,但這是一個事實,我們也得接受!
再者,每人的要求都不一樣,很難要求每間學校的老師都是家長喜歡的一種。每個小朋友都是一個個体,有唔同的需要和性格,一個媽咪對住兩個唔同性格的小朋友都可能有困難,更何況係一個要對幾十個…
有時又人夾人,有d媽咪/小朋友同某位老師夾到,媽咪就覺得該位老師好好,同一個老師,有媽咪就好唔鍾意…
教好一個人比搞好一間公司仲難,我地有時都不能對學校和老師要求太高,點叻又讀得書多的大公司CEO都未必搞得掂自己個仔或女…
香港還是有用心教教的學校和老師,不要太灰。認為學校不足的,自己就緊張d,對小朡友來說,家教還是最重要的!

5#
發表於 10-4-19 11:51 |只看該作者

as JFK said...

"ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"

Kindergarten is not compulsory as such not as regulated as other parts of the school system.

Other parts of school system is also a mess, where do we start to fix the system?

Teachers are not so highly ranked in our society and kindergarten teachers are probably receive the least pay and benefits of the teaching profession.

Until we can treat teachers with more esteem and provide them with better pay and benefits we can't attract and keep the best to this profession.

6#
發表於 10-4-19 16:23 |只看該作者
this profession cannot attract the "best" group of young adults / fresh grad to join due to its low salary (plus increasing workload) and lack of respect from society...  

Honestly, fault-finding is very easy. It is more difficult for us to appreciate others. I believe if we're more positive, our kids will learn the positive attitudes from us as well.

Of course, it is always good to give suggestions so that people can improve themselves. But at the same time, we have to be thankful to the teachers who spent time and effort in teaching our kids.

原帖由 ranicanice 於 10-4-1 00:06 發表
Hi

Do most of the teachers in these kindergartens know how to teach children (Age 2-5)?

My child studied/played in 2 different kindergartens. (in  ...

7#
發表於 10-4-19 17:02 |只看該作者
Hi

My child studied/played in 2 different kindergartens. (in two years' time)

And i met 4-5 teachers who are really not professional and are very stubborn women. Some of them just "hea" in taking care of children while the others are very reserved and narrow-minded.

Umm...... it just as if you are asking 'As a citizen of Hong Kong, do you know your responsibilities?'  

Of course, there are numerous standard to measure whether a kinder is good or bad.  And at the same time, there are some basic expectations towards these pre-education institutions.  But pls be more objective when judging any teachers, I still believe there are more good teachers than bad ones.  You encountered 4-5 teachers and then come to a conculsion that kinders don't know their responsbilities is quite unfair indeed.  I am NOT working in the education sector, but I think most of them have done their jobs though may not have very outstanding performance.   Do you think that every single professor in Cambridge, Oxford, Stanford, Yale, Princeton, UCLA....... is excellent and perfect?  If this is our expectation, then we are all too idealistic.

8#
發表於 10-4-19 17:10 |只看該作者
是的,他們工作超忙又多但人工不高…
老師間中來電"報告"亞女的近況,我都已經覺得好好!有時我自己打電話比老師問某d野,我都講好多次"唔好意思,都你你地好忙"…
有次老師打電話比我時是夜晚8點幾…

原帖由 twinsstar 於 10-4-19 16:23 發表
this profession cannot attract the "best" group of young adults / fresh grad to join due to its low salary (plus increasing workload) and lack of respect from society...  

Honestly, fault-finding is  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題