用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed)
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

過海校車服務 (PM routes confirmed) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-13 09:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Ian,

Noted you are arranging the school bus /nanny bus from Kowloon to Sacred heart for pm class with other parents, as my daughter will attend LKA pm class starting from coming Sept 10 and we lived in Sorrento (Kowloon station), please advise whether Kwong Chung or other nanny bus will arrange a stop in Sorrento. Or who do I need to contact for details. Thanks for your help.

2#
發表於 10-7-13 09:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, Ian,

Please pm me your contact as I would like to know the status of school bus / nanny bus arrangement for sacred heart pm class. My daughter will attend LKA pm class but we lived in kowloon station. Thanks a lot.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-3-18 14:16 發表
For SHCK parents who live outside of HK island, I guess you may have read my thread last year trying to organize nanny buses from across the harbour.

From time to time, I receive emails from current  ...

3#
發表於 10-7-13 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, she was admitted to K2 this coming Sep in LKA pm. Is it the same class as your daughter?

I have already contacted Kwoon Chung - Ms Chow. She just asked me to submit the form and will reply later on.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-7-13 11:13 發表
Is your daughter a new students joining SHCK this coming September in LKA?

At the moment we have no stops planned at Sorrento but you can check with Kwoon Chung, the school bus company, to request fo ...

4#
發表於 10-7-14 09:20 |顯示全部帖子
Glad to know they will be classmate. This is the first classmate we meet before Sept. I sent my contact to you, pls check pm. Let's keep on contact. My daughter is studying  in St. Cat now.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-7-13 22:11 發表
Yes, my daughter is going to be in LKApm the coming year so they will be classmate.  I assumed there will be opening in my daughter's class since a few boys may be transferring to another kindergarten ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題