教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有冇人試過邁步3T整合治療課程??
發新帖
查看: 1980|回覆: 2
go

有冇人試過邁步3T整合治療課程?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-12 12:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
小兒3歲半,上月CAC doctor話有D Autism features.
言語慢1年,有固執性行為. 請問上述step 3T course有用嗎? (eye-contact ok ,willing to play others.)請幫幫忙
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-25 13:06 |只看該作者
My son is almost 3 years old and attend the 3T class at Step last Sat. I felt the principle, teacher and helper are very nice. As a working mama, I think this is a good choice as it held on every Sat. morning. (I don't know if other centre has this kind of training, if yes, please let me know).  

They allocate one helper to stay with my son for the whole training, and the principle said the helper will stay with my son until he can be alone to attend the class. I think this is a very good arrangement because my son love to get other's attention & care.

After the class, one of tutor will explain what is the training details and the performance of your son. Frankly, I think the tutorial fee is quite expensive and far from my home. But it provides training in 3 areas by the professional. I will try one more lesson this Sat, then decide if I will continue.

3#
發表於 10-3-25 21:24 |只看該作者
對於未有其他方面資料或課程的家長,Step 3T有用在可以教家長在家裏教小朋友做什麼,我最初真係唔知教佢咩。

至於是否最適合自己小朋友,做家長的才會最清楚。不過我覺得返一兩堂很難講成效如何,只要沒有退步便可以繼續試。

原帖由 Yanmommy 於 10-3-12 12:58 發表
小兒3歲半,上月CAC doctor話有D Autism features.
言語慢1年,有固執性行為. 請問上述step 3T course有用嗎? (eye-contact ok ,willing to play others.)請幫幫忙 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題