教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Kowloon Junior School
發新帖
查看: 3992|回覆: 4
go

Kowloon Junior School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-1 15:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi there everybody!

My kid is going to study Year 1 at KJS in coming August. I'd like to ask current KJS parents about the followings:

1. Where will KJS be relocated during the redevelopment in Perth Street campus? (Ms Cindy Jim only mentioned Hung Hom, but anyone knows where it would be exactly?)

2. Does KJS have swimming class in PE lessons?

3. What extra curricular activities does KJS offer? Free or otherwise? If my kid is going to take school bus, how can the bus-riders take part in extra curricular activities after school?

Thank you for your sharing!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-1 20:51 |只看該作者
Hi there everybody!

My kid is going to study Year 1 at KJS in coming August. I'd like to ask current KJS parents about the followings:
Welcome on board KJS.  Please find my answers to your questions as highlighted in blue: -
1. Where will KJS be relocated during the redevelopment in Perth Street campus? (Ms Cindy Jim only mentioned Hung Hom, but anyone knows where it would be exactly?)
The redevelopment is still subject to approval by the government and funding from government has yet to be confirmed.  That's is one of the reasons why there will be a refundable levy.  In short, there is still no formal announcement from which school site has been chosen.
2. Does KJS have swimming class in PE lessons?
No.
3. What extra curricular activities does KJS offer? Free or otherwise? If my kid is going to take school bus, how can the bus-riders take part in extra curricular activities after school?
Almost all extra curricular activities have to be paid.  I understand that the school bus company has arrangment to pick up bus-riders after taking part in extra curricular activities.
Thank you for your sharing!

3#
發表於 10-3-4 10:21 |只看該作者
hello atckwong! thanks for your reply.

may i also ask what extra curricular activities KJS offer?

4#
發表於 10-3-7 11:36 |只看該作者
Swimming, tennis, football, etc.  You can browse the ESF web site for details.  In addition, there are many activities organised by other agencies but as I said, all have to be paid.

5#
發表於 10-3-7 15:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 atckwong 於 10-3-7 11:36 發表
Swimming, tennis, football, etc.  You can browse the ESF web site for details.  In addition, there are many activities organised by other agencies but as I said, all have to be paid.

Those are not activities organised by KJS and the classes are open to non-KJS students as well.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題