搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ICS Debentrue Program
發新帖
查看: 3995|回覆: 18
go

ICS Debentrue Program [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-7 13:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
The depreciated debenture program may be revised as the new enrollment rate is low.

If you are still considering ICS, hold on to it & keep in view the development.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-7 16:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 YauMum 於 10-2-7 13:21 發表
The depreciated debenture program may be revised as the new enrollment rate is low.

If you are still considering ICS, hold on to it & keep in view the development.

Do you know the grading of ICS among all the IS in HK??   Calculated with their depreciating debenture program plus the school fee, ICS should be the the most expensive IS in HK,  do you think they have the top academic level and best caring in return?
We still couldn't make the decision!!!  Anyone could help!

3#
發表於 10-3-3 14:17 |只看該作者
Hello,

Do you mind tell me how much parents pay for primary school, including debenture, tuition and misc.?

Thanks a bunch.

4#
發表於 10-3-3 19:56 |只看該作者

回覆 2# esonma 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-3-17 09:52 |只看該作者

good news

Please note that the Fees & Debenture page under the Admissions tab of the ICS website has been updated.

The changes reflect:
1. Removal of the Depreciating Debenture Scheme
2. Removal of the annual Book Fee. The Book Fee was replaced with the previous policy of a Book Deposit.

6#
發表於 10-3-19 23:37 |只看該作者
ICS families are not just looking at the academic, there are others for us, esp Christrian families.

I believe parents would choose the most suitable schools for the kids.  

ICS students love going to school, it explains everthying but I have no objection that the fees is a bit..............

原帖由 edexp 於 10-3-3 19:56 發表
//Do you know the grading of ICS among all the IS in HK??   Calculatedwith their depreciating debenture program plus the school fee, ICSshould be the the most expensive IS in HK,do you think they have ...

7#
發表於 10-3-22 17:09 |只看該作者

8#
發表於 10-3-22 23:54 |只看該作者
First of all, thank you for your different opinions and friendly reminder.

Nevertheless, what's your point to 'discuss' on the points I raised.  This is my personal opinions for being a present ICS family and let other ICS family to be to know more.  Mind you, I am not a Christian but there must be some value for us.  After all, I don't think bible study is bad.  Also, bible study is almost a must 'subject' in most of the independent schools aboard.

If the families do not agree with what ICS is providing, they are not bother to apply; there are a lot of IS in HK.  

Finally, not all students like IS and different IS have different nature.

If all students like going to ISs, why do they transfer from one to other.

原帖由 edexp 於 10-3-22 17:09 發表
//there are others for us, esp Christrian families.//

你是否清楚 ICS 之教會背景及歴史,小心變相是異端邪說(我不是指ICS是異端),但總覺得對教授聖經教義方面太多及太著重,我認為聖經教義在返教會時領授更加適合。

9#
發表於 10-3-23 11:06 |只看該作者
Edexp,
I am very sad to read to your post. How can you be so rude as to impose your personal opinion against YauMum's and challenges if she knows anything about the school background while yourself being an outsider of the school and know less than her about the school.

Also, the way you remind her about 異端邪說 is not supported by any research or knowledge in this area. Rumors are often spread in this way.

If you do a quick search in the internet, you can find that ICS is accredited by two external agencies well know in the U.S. as an accredited/ very good school.
Namely, WASC (website: http://www.acswasc.org/about_overview.htm) and Assocation of Christian School International ( website: http://www.acsi.org/tabid/595/itemid/2906/default.aspx)
A 異端 won't get accredited by them.

Lastly, people choose a Christian school so that their kids can learn Christian values/moral education in school has done nothing wrong. Their choice should be respected. Similarily a Buddhist or non-Buddhist going to a Buddhist school should be free to do so.

I hope we all do a little more research and respect other's choice in a polite way.

b.rgds,

你是否清楚 ICS 之教會背景及歴史,小心變相是異端邪說(我不是指ICS是異端),但總覺得對教授聖經教義方面太多及太著重,我認為聖經教義在返教會時領授更加適合。

10#
發表於 10-3-23 12:18 |只看該作者
Now that the school has removed the depreciating component of the debenture, does anyone know the enrolment rate of P1?
Have those people who turned down the offer changed their mind because of the change of policy on the debenture?
If the enrolment rate is too low, will it affect the financial situation of the school?

11#
發表於 10-3-23 16:28 |只看該作者

This is a serious accusation. Serious accusation requires serious proof. What proof do you have?

By the way, what gives you the right to question Yau Mum's understanding of ICS? You know ICS/Christianity better than she does?

12#
發表於 10-3-24 00:41 |只看該作者

Do you mind letting us know what is your personal choice? Which international school is good then? Thanks in advance.

13#
發表於 10-4-12 16:33 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 10-4-12 17:17 |只看該作者

15#
發表於 10-4-12 17:33 |只看該作者

16#
發表於 10-4-12 17:36 |只看該作者

17#
發表於 10-4-12 17:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 edexp 於 10-4-12 17:36 發表
You are really delusionist! I haven't made any accusation against ICS. Read carefully before you make your comments.

By the way, my understanding on ICS may not be lesser than Yau Mum's.

Have you he ...

"你是否清楚 ICS 之教會背景及歴史,小心變相是異端邪說"

Are these not your words?

I'm a Christian too and feel embarrassed.

18#
發表於 10-4-12 17:46 |只看該作者

19#
發表於 10-4-12 17:52 |只看該作者
I see. By your logic and standard, it is OK to openly accuse a Christian school of being 變相異端邪說.

Fine. You won. I won't lower myself to your standard to argue with you again. Bye.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題