搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 About (上車落車)
發新帖
查看: 1146|回覆: 2
go

About (上車落車) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-19 08:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I heard that whether a secondary can use english medium for all classes are depended on the result of their Form 1 student when they were in secondary school.

Anyone know if it is based on the overall result or just englisg result? If it is based on the overall result, it is very illogicall, I strongly feel that "overall good result" is not equal to "good at english".

Moreover, I think the current role of game just make more stigmatization than before, and most parents would choose the secondary school that use more english as they think use more english mean more good. However, school with more englisg class just mean they are more popular, more good students want to go in those schools.
Just take a example, if a "famous" secondary school has linkage with a primary school,  she can take as much as possible of the primary school or keep the number as minimal as possible, sparing the space for outside student as they can choose the best result one. To me, the former way is a better way, however, many schools would choose to do the latter way.  

On the hand, as a parent, I just want my children to have more improvement and just better result after 5 or 6 years in that school. Therefore, are there any where that I can know which schools that their students have greatest improvement during their life in secondary school.

Should our schools just want to recruit the best students to teach or aim at teaching their students to become the best students?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-19 17:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 Sadman07 於 09-12-19 08:56 發表
I heard that whether a secondary can use english medium for all classes are depended on the result of their Form 1 student when they were in secondary school.

Anyone know if it is based on the overa ...

It is based on all three subjects of the pre S1 test taken on the past 2 years.

3#
發表於 09-12-19 23:01 |只看該作者
Thks, I really cannot understand the logic then!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題