用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Does KTS has a lot of extra-curricular activities in ...
發新帖
查看: 1133|回覆: 3
go

Does KTS has a lot of extra-curricular activities in P1?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-10 13:41 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I've been told that KTS P1 students are required to take many extrac-curricular activities than many other schools such as Goodhope.  The activities take up a lot of parents' time even in weekends.  Can anyone please share.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-10 13:49 |只看該作者
The ONLY compulsory ECA section is on Friday after school.  The rest is up to you to join or not.  Of course, if you learn a musical instrument at school, you will have to stay after school or come back on Sat.  I f you join the choir, you may have to stay after school for another day.  So, it depends how many activities you join.

原帖由 queeniekl 於 09-12-10 13:41 發表
I've been told that KTS P1 students are required to take many extrac-curricular activities than many other schools such as Goodhope.  The activities take up a lot of parents' time even in weekends.  C ...

3#
發表於 09-12-10 14:48 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing Yanamami.
Does that mean if I choose only one ECA, I will only have to stay after school on Fridays and not required to come to school on Saturday??
What about P2 and upwards?? Are students compulsory required to take more than one ECA??
原帖由 Yanamami 於 09-12-10 13:49 發表
The ONLY compulsory ECA section is on Friday after school.  The rest is up to you to join or not.  Of course, if you learn a musical instrument at school, you will have to stay after school or come ba ...

4#
發表於 09-12-10 17:08 |只看該作者
Yes.  only on Fri.  However, you may find that many students join a musical instrument class or a sport club, they will stay in school for more days.  It is just that if your kid performs well in more aspects, the better the chance he/she can get into a band 1 secondary school (of course his/her academic results are good too).  P.5 & P.6 students are required to stay after school from Tue to Thur for extra tutorials.  Does your kid have other activities to attend on Sat?  My kid used to join the flute class at school on Sat but not anymore (now she is learning with a private teacher).  So there is no need to go back to school on Sat.

原帖由 queeniekl 於 09-12-10 14:48 發表
Thanks for sharing Yanamami.
Does that mean if I choose only one ECA, I will only have to stay after school on Fridays and not required to come to school on Saturday??
What about P2 and upwards?? Are  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題