用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學(全日) 09年9月 P 1 的家長, 入唻交流下啦!
查看: 8947|回覆: 71
go

09年9月 P 1 的家長, 入唻交流下啦! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-1 22:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi All

My girl has been assigned to P1C.  How about yours?  She was very happy to see her friends again esp they are all in the same class.  

Can Kan
Which class is your girl in ?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-2 14:45 |只看該作者
GIPW,

P1C also.

Cankan

3#
發表於 09-9-2 19:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-2 14:45 發表
GIPW,

P1C also.

Cankan

Oh that's good.  I have another mate here.  I think most of the previous kindergarten students all came into the same class.  They are all very happy to see all their friends there.

4#
發表於 09-9-3 13:51 |只看該作者
GIPW,

Agree!  I feel my daughter quite happy to attend the class.

Cankan

5#
發表於 09-9-5 14:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-3 13:51 發表
GIPW,

Agree!  I feel my daughter quite happy to attend the class.

Cankan

Hi

What is the name of your girl ? and where is her seat?  My girl sit on the 2nd seat on the 2nd row (count from the entrance of the door) and her name is 何穎姿.  The first day at school, during recess time, she has been mad playing with her friends that she forgot to go back to the classroom when the bell rang.  When I go and picked her brother up I saw her playing in the playground.     Hope things will be better next week.

I went to school to observe their lunch time.  They take their own lunch box and finish at their own desk.  The class teacher was also there eating with them.  Things are fine

6#
發表於 09-9-8 14:25 |只看該作者
GIPW,

My daughter call "Kelly" and she sits on the 1st row counted from the window side.  I forget she sits on the 2nd or 3rd seat, let me check and come back to you later.  

It's quite funny as your daughter forget to go back to the classroom.  How did she response when she see you?  

My daughter bring all the books to the school every day, how about your daughter?  

What kind of ECA you choose for your daugher?  I join the English club for Kelly but I don't know the enrollment is succeeded or not.

Can

7#
發表於 09-9-8 19:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-8 14:25 發表
GIPW,

My daughter call "Kelly" and she sits on the 1st row counted from the window side.  I forget she sits on the 2nd or 3rd seat, let me check and come back to you later.  

It's quite funny as you ...

Hi, Can you pm me your girl chinese name, I will ask my girl.

I did not join the English club as the other ECA for Gigi are all in English.  BTW, the time slot of English time crash with the instrument class on Monday.    I let her join stuff like 摺紙 , music instrument, dancing and etc.  Can't exactly recall as I have not dropped it down.

Today, during V A class, they are making laterns.

8#
發表於 09-9-9 14:11 |只看該作者
GIPW,

Please check PM.

Cankan

9#
發表於 09-9-9 14:18 |只看該作者
GIPW,

Actually not many choice of ECA for P1 student.  I choose English Club, musical instrument, visual art, dancing, etc. for her.

Cankan

10#
發表於 09-9-10 08:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-9 14:18 發表
GIPW,

Actually not many choice of ECA for P1 student.  I choose English Club, musical instrument, visual art, dancing, etc. for her.

Cankan

Yes, for KCS their ECA is less, as they emphasis more on academic.  I think I almost choose the same activities as yours.  

I checked her student hand book and noticed that there will be dictation today for both English and Chinese.  Chinese is 背默.  Luckily she has no compliant when I went thru with her yesterday.

11#
發表於 09-9-10 14:03 |只看該作者
GIPW,

OH!  My God!  Yesterday I went home late and I didn't know that she is going to do the dictation today.  I hope she can handle it today.

Cankan

12#
發表於 09-9-10 21:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-10 14:03 發表
GIPW,

OH!  My God!  Yesterday I went home late and I didn't know that she is going to do the dictation today.  I hope she can handle it today.

Cankan

Sorry ! I asked my girl and she said there is no dictation at all.  Look at the handbook and it said 背溫.

13#
發表於 09-9-11 19:45 |只看該作者
GIPW,

I asked Kelly if she knew Gigi last night.  She told me that she knew who was Gigi and Gigi was one of her classmate when she attended the first ballet class in North Point.  Moreover, she said she also met you before.  Do you have any idea about her?  Did we meet before?  What an interesting situation!

Cankan

14#
發表於 09-9-11 19:49 |只看該作者
GIPW,

I talked to Kelly last night.  She said the children only need to read it out when teacher called his / her name and she was not pick by the teacher.  Then, I asked her read it out for me and she told me "I don't know"......

cankan

15#
發表於 09-9-12 10:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-11 19:45 發表
GIPW,

I asked Kelly if she knew Gigi last night.  She told me that she knew who was Gigi and Gigi was one of her classmate when she attended the first ballet class in North Point.  Moreover, she said ...

Oh!  I am trying to figure out who she was.  I think quite a no of children know me as I was there at one lunch time.  I went there to see how's the lunch has been arranged.  So I helped out a bit there.  Gigi has told me where she sit, I will pay attention next time.

I think the food is okay as Gigi said she can finish them.  Do you pack for Kelly or you order the lunch from school?

16#
發表於 09-9-12 10:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-11 19:49 發表
GIPW,

I talked to Kelly last night.  She said the children only need to read it out when teacher called his / her name and she was not pick by the teacher.  Then, I asked her read it out for me and s ...

I asked Gigi and she was being picked.  She also told me that they will need to memorized chapter 3 as well.     加油 !  Chapter 4 is even harder.  I need to go for business trip next week, hope she can handle herself.

Apart from the school, any other activities Kelly is taking ?

17#
發表於 09-9-17 13:44 |只看該作者
GIPW,

We arrange the lunch box for Kelly and the lunch box is sent to the school at 12:00 noon every day.

Can

18#
發表於 09-9-17 13:45 |只看該作者
GIPW,

They will have a dictation on 9 Oct 09 and I am trying to help Kelly to spell all those words.

Cankan

19#
發表於 09-9-17 13:47 |只看該作者
GIPW,

The enrollment of English Club is succeeded.  Apart from the school activities, Kelly is learning the swimming course, English course, drawing class and piano outside.   How about Gigi?  Is she still learning the ballet dancing?

Cankan

20#
發表於 09-9-17 23:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 CanKan 於 09-9-17 13:47 發表
GIPW,

The enrollment of English Club is succeeded.  Apart from the school activities, Kelly is learning the swimming course, English course, drawing class and piano outside.   How about Gigi?  Is she ...

She has quite a few: English, Enopia Math, drawing, latin dance, choir, piano, roller skating.  I have missed the deadline of the swimming course and will enrol her later   .  A CRAZY MUM
‹ 上一主題|下一主題