用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 請問呢間學校收唔收portfolio?
樓主: bb2
go

請問呢間學校收唔收portfolio? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 09-10-13 22:40 |只看該作者
學生係課堂基本上都係用英語交談, 不過小息及自由活動時,大家都係香港人自不然會講返廣東話.  但其實學生普遍英文水平都係幾好, 聽講都無問題.

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 09-10-12 14:53 發表
我帶個女去面試當日,剛剛有兩班中學生在校務處外面排隊,以我所見,所有學生都是用廣東話對話的,沒有一個用英語。

難怪簡介會時,校長都說希望多收英語好或是以英語為母語的學生,這樣才真正可以製造英語環境。 ...

62#
發表於 09-10-14 15:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 Chatter 於 09-10-12 21:37 發表
rachncurtsmom,

As you have correctly pointed out those are the secondary pupil and not primary pupil. Majority of the lower primary pupil speaks very good English, and around 30% (my guess) of primar ...

Hi Chatter,

Thank you for your clarification.  I have, in fact, gone through quite a number of topics on BK about St Margaret's.  And from what I've read, the parents are happy and impressed by this school.

The principal did mention during the introductory talk that they wanted to accept more students whose English is better.  And it is true, that this will make a better English-speaking environment for all the students.

But at the same time, I would like to know about the Chinese level of the students studying there.  Would the school have put too much emphasis on English that Chinese would be sacrificed?  Or it's just normal and expected that an English school will not have very good Chinese?

It seems that your child is studying at St Margaret's now, could you please let me know your (or any other parent's) view on the Chinese level of the school?

Thank you in advance.

63#
發表於 09-10-14 23:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 ANC 於 09-10-13 13:30 發表
Dear Chatter,

Thank you v. much!!! 下星期1st interview, 有d緊張。我很喜歡這校的英語環境,一條龍,能有多些空間讓孩子發展。希望能夠順順利利。

你覺得這校的宗教氣氛濃嗎?老師有愛心嗎?能關顧學生的德育嗎?可否分 ...

Me too.  I just handed in the application today and will have interview next week.

During the 1st interview, what kinds of games / questions will be given to the kids?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題