用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 help!九月去英國讀書,買什麼醫療保險,請指教 ...
發新帖
查看: 2661|回覆: 4
go

help!九月去英國讀書,買什麼醫療保險,請指教 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-18 18:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter from HK  is going to study in UK for 1 year.
Please kindly advise what kind of Medical insurance we should buy.  Which insurance company we can choose? In case she gets sick or ill or goes to hospital, we need  the insurance that  can cover the cost so no need to worry.

She needs to buy in HK or in UK. any parents can sugguest.

Many thanks for the help.

tongtong 11
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-8-18 19:04 |只看該作者
I dont think you need to worry about the medical insurance.

In any emergency case, or hospital treatments. she will be covered by NHS (National Heath Service), free of charge!!

She will need to register to a local GP when she arrives.  As long as she is a full time student, medication is free.

3#
發表於 09-8-19 16:30 |只看該作者
Josiey,
Thank you so much  for your  kind reply.

Please kindly advise how my duaghter register to be a local GP when she arrives. By internet or  she needs to go somewhere/local office  to register. If yes, if there is any address or internet website . As this is the first time she goes to UK , so she has no idea  how to arrange.

regards
tong tong

原帖由 Josiey 於 09-8-18 19:04 發表
I dont think you need to worry about the medical insurance.

In any emergency case, or hospital treatments. she will be covered by NHS (National Heath Service), free of charge!!

She will need to regi ...

4#
發表於 09-8-20 11:27 |只看該作者
Search from the internet for the practitioner near the location of your daughter's school, then go direct to the clinic to register.  Better to bring along with some identity proof document from school.

5#
發表於 09-8-22 10:17 |只看該作者
E_gold8806

My daughter has British Passport. But she has lived in HK . This is the first time she will go there to study  . will ask her to go to clinic to register first.
Thanks for your kind help and reply.
tongtong

原帖由 E_gold8806 於 09-8-20 11:27 發表
Search from the internet for the practitioner near the location of your daughter's school, then go direct to the clinic to register.  Better to bring along with some identity proof document from schoo ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題