搜索
教育王國 討論區 民生書院幼稚園 醫生健康證明點寫?
發新帖
查看: 2468|回覆: 6
go

醫生健康證明點寫? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-28 18:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我問過屋企附近的醫生, 佢地話學校一般有張form比佢地填, 但係, 打去學校, 學校又話張form係家長填, 醫生要另外寫張健康證明, 咁點算呢? 請問各位交左醫生張健康證明未? 請指教!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-28 21:12 |只看該作者
You ask the doctor to give you a letter stating that 'your child's name' is fit for school.

3#
發表於 09-7-30 00:54 |只看該作者
My son's Doctor just stated "after physical check up, the child is fit to study at school" only

4#
發表於 09-7-30 12:46 |只看該作者
I just prepared a form myself (easier for the doctor) and asked the doctor to fill the blanks for me.  The purpose is confirming the child is physically fit for school.  I submitted the form yestersday already.
ibaamyng

5#
發表於 09-7-30 19:17 |只看該作者
hi all
我結果都係同你地一樣, 叫醫生寫左一張紙, 話小朋友fit for school... 醫生話, 佢以前都有幫民生的小朋友寫開, 但係以前只係填form, 有晒一欄欄比佢tick, 仲有個位比佢簽名, 佢話可能今年改左喎...

6#
發表於 09-8-2 08:31 |只看該作者
The school gave me a very bad impression of this.  I think it shows the administrator of the school did not considerate the other parties (including parents and doctors).  

1.  My doctor also expressed that it should be a form for fill up.  He said he can write a letter just like you guys did.  But if it is eventually he needs to fill up in a form then he will charge me again.  Of course, I understand MS does not have any form to fill up and I don't think I need to pay again.  But it shows the shool did not consider the other.

2.  I paid $200 for the paper.  Think about total K1 students (30 students X 10 classes = 300 students.  If everyone paid $200, what is the total amount?  How many parents believe that the system of this kind of health certificate does really work can keeping our kids in a save environment to study?

7#
發表於 09-8-2 16:16 |只看該作者
我去到叫個醫生寫返封健康證明時 醫生都有問我係咪有張 form 比佢架 跟住我就比民生封信佢睇 佢就話咁都無所謂 跟手就寫了封健康證明比我囉 不過我都覺得下次民生可以做好啲呢

我醫生無收我錢寫呢封健康證明啊 乜原來有醫生會收錢架 ? 定係因為我本身呀女由出世開始已經睇開呢個醫生 同埋個醫生認得佢所以唔收佢錢呢? 咁我就唔知了 但一封健康證明要成 200 蚊都幾... ...

原帖由 ottomum 於 09-8-2 08:31 發表
The school gave me a very bad impression of this.  I think it shows the administrator of the school did not considerate the other parties (including parents and doctors).  

1.  My doctor also express ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題