搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 陳守仁 TSL 校車 School Bus
樓主: candiswong
go

陳守仁 TSL 校車 School Bus [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-12-3 17:43 |只看該作者

回覆 4# yongsp 的文章

yongsp, 如果你搬去 TKO, 你可以搵舒太送細仔返蘇浙. 而大仔可以有校巴返去. 而TSL 亦有架 extra bus ($15/trip)  會係 4:45 返 TKO.  我 check 呢架 extra bus 應該 ok, 因只有小部份 ECA finished at 5:00.

22#
發表於 09-12-4 00:41 |只看該作者
Kaifu, Bluestar and Luiling,

really appreciate the valuable comments.  

將軍澳 will be one of my options.  Other factors to consider, e.g.
1) someone commented earlier that the morning pick up time is very early
2) I like Ocean Shores in Tiu Keng Leng, rental is reasonable with good club house facilities.  the extra bus at 4.45pm will stop at Po Lam, so helper need to bring my younger one out together in the MTR train to pick up the elder one at Po Lam 5.35pm.  I will try this route myself later to see if it is safe for helper to bring 1 kid out and bring 2 kids back, do not wish to make it difficult for her.  
3) my preferred location is Wanchai unfortunately TSL bus may discontinue, early morning pick up time and cannot join extra-curriculum.  Good thing I can spend more time with kids, I can go home during lunch time as well as supervise their homeworks in the evening.   

The lady at the TSL school bus department said she cannot give me the entire bus routes, I don't understand why.  I was trying to find a good location with convenient pick up point.  蘇浙 kindergarten post the entire bus route and price on the web, easy for parents if they want to move house.

23#
發表於 09-12-4 08:12 |只看該作者
Over the years, many TSL parents have had very unhappy experiences with that school bus company woman, myself included!

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-12-4 00:41 發表
Kaifu, Bluestar and Luiling,

really appreciate the valuable comments.  

將軍澳 will be one of my options.  Other factors to consider, e.g.
1) someone commented earlier that the morning pick up time ...

24#
發表於 09-12-4 12:33 |只看該作者
There is a tunnel bus No. 914 running from just outside Charming Garden and Hoi Fu Court, to Wan Chai with terminus in Tin Hau.  I've seen some kids (P2+) taking the tunnel bus by themselves / together.

There are also some kids taking MTR by themselves / go in groups.

25#
發表於 09-12-4 12:36 |只看該作者
原帖由 kaifu 於 09-12-4 08:12 發表
Over the years, many TSL parents have had very unhappy experiences with that school bus company woman, myself included!

The service on our route is OK.  I guess the school bus company can only / is only willing to cater to generic bus routes, but doesn't want to make any special effort.

26#
發表於 09-12-4 12:38 |只看該作者
wahoo!! courageous (the parents)!!!
however, why not.
but maybe not at P1....

原帖由 Bluestar 於 4/12/2009 12:33 發表
There is a tunnel bus No. 914 running from just outside Charming Garden and Hoi Fu Court, to Wan Chai with terminus in Tin Hau.  I've seen some kids (P2+) taking the tunnel bus by themselves / togethe ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題