密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 陳守仁 TSL 校車 School Bus
查看: 8469|回覆: 25
go

陳守仁 TSL 校車 School Bus [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-4 18:41 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本人家住屯門兆麟苑, 我的小朋友今年升陳守仁P1, 請問有無家長可以提供上車時間, 車程等資料呀?

I live in Tuen Mun (Siu Lun Court) and my child will study at TSL in coming Sep.  Please provide the pick up time of school bus and the duration of the travel.

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-4 18:56 |只看該作者
candiswong,

Did you call the school bus company hotline at 26255584 to find out more details?

They should be able to inform you the current timetable for your reference.

原帖由 candiswong 於 09-7-4 18:41 發表

I live in Tuen Mun (Siu Lun Court) and my child will study at TSL in coming Sep.  Please provide the pick up  ...

3#
發表於 09-9-5 21:25 |只看該作者
Hi, candiswong,

我都是住屯門,亦考慮陳守仁,但怕車程太遠小朋友不適應,剛開學你小朋友返得如何?有沒有校車到屯門?

原帖由 candiswong 於 09-7-4 18:41 發表

I live in Tuen Mun (Siu Lun Court) and my child will study at TSL in coming Sep.  Please provide the pick up  ...

4#
發表於 09-9-6 16:51 |只看該作者
我住小欖, 7:00am上車
4:20pm到家

我估屯門要6:30至6:40am左右上車
好早呀

5#
發表於 09-9-6 23:45 |只看該作者
FYI, 唉.  我住葵興, 都要6:50 上車,  真唔明.  所以唯有自己送她上學. (730 MTR) , 只參加回程, 3:55 下車. 但車費要 全程的3/4.  下個月會嘗試再問, 希望可以有調整.

6#
發表於 09-9-7 01:03 |只看該作者
The first stop is 6:10am at Nerine Cove.  It's very early and now is thinking about going to school by ourself and just take the after school part.

7#
發表於 09-9-7 01:09 |只看該作者
6:50
0甘早係好奇怪,可能校車要走2轉
問過黃埔下車時間要4点10分仲要行返屋企
同我住小欖差不多

原帖由 mabelzero 於 09-9-6 23:45 發表
FYI, 唉.  我住葵興, 都要6:50 上車,  真唔明.  所以唯有自己送她上學. (730 MTR) , 只參加回程, 3:55 下車. 但車費要 全程的3/4.  下個月會嘗試再問, 希望可以有調整. ...

8#
發表於 09-9-7 11:19 |只看該作者
Yes. I did confirm with the driver that he has another job after drop down TSL students.  好過份係早上8時俾我睇到校巴已經係Tuen Mun,  

原帖由 moyan 於 09-9-7 01:09 發表
6:50:surprised:
0甘早係好奇怪,可能校車要走2轉
問過黃埔下車時間要4点10分仲要行返屋企
同我住小欖差不多

9#
發表於 09-9-14 22:44 |只看該作者
[quote]原帖由 貓貓咪 於 09-9-5 21:25 發表
Hi, candiswong,

我都是住屯門,亦考慮陳守仁,但怕車程太遠小朋友不適應,剛開學你小朋友返得如何?有沒有校車到屯門?

Hi,貓貓咪,

I think she is getting more familiar with the school.  She wake up early in every morning (about 5:40am)as the pick up time of school bus is 6:15am but she is very happy with her new school life everyday.

10#
發表於 09-11-29 00:16 |只看該作者
Hi,
my son has been accepted by TSL, I would like to have the information for existing stops and routes for school bus.  
we live in Quarry Bay and I just called the school bus and was told that currently there is no pick up at Quarry bay or Tai koo shing.  I am thinking of moving house to where there is a convenient stop but the bus company said information will only be available in July / August next year.  
I thought the timing is too late as I need to search for a rented place, give notice to existing landlord, etc Would any parent please help ? any stop at Wanchai ?
many many thanks

11#
發表於 09-11-29 17:50 |只看該作者
HI,

請問有無家長可以提供 all the kowloon and HK island's   上車時間, 車程( the name of the stop) 等資料呀?  

many many thanks

12#
發表於 09-11-29 21:08 |只看該作者
yongsp,

1) As far as I know, there seems to have one school bus route serving pupils in HK Island with the following stops in the last school year.

Lei King Wan, Tai Koo, North Point, Wan Chai, Hung Hom Tunnel.

But if you just called the school bus company and they said there are no more stops at Quarry Bay or Taikoo Shing in the current school year, perhaps the route has changed somewhat this year.

2) If you are willing to move to a new place, moving to a place near the school will certainly be the best idea.
But apparently, the final decision on where to move will depend on various factors.
In case you will consider to move to either Kowloon or New Territories, I understand that there are school buses serving places like Hunghom, Mei Foo, Tsing Yi, and so on.
The reason why I mentioned the above 3 places is that there are even extra school bus services so these locations should be rather convenient and also not too far from the school.

Hope other parents living in these places can give you some more advice.

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-11-29 17:50 發表

HI,

請問有無家長可以提供 all the kowloon and HK island's   上車時間, 車程( the name of the stop) 等資料呀?  

many many thanks

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-11-29 21:10 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 09-11-30 23:37 |只看該作者
Hi Principal,
really appreciate the info provided.  I saw the extra bus service routes at 4.30pm that you mentioned  from TSL website, will take this into consideration.

we live in Quarry Bay now, I need to consider:
husband working in Quarry Bay, younger son studying (K1) in 蘇浙 North Point, I work in Central.
Husband & I agreed that we should live nearer to my work place (and TSL) than his, for me to have more time with kids, their homeworks, etc.
If we move to 油麻地, that there mean long journey for the younger one to 蘇浙.

If there is a school bus from HK Island but pick up time is too early, I am thinking to ask helper to send him to TSL in the morning, take school bus back in the afternoon.  But would not be able to join any extra-curriculum activity after school.
When he is in P3, youner one in P1 (hopefully can join elder brother in TSL), then moving to 油麻地 is the right timing. just my thought, happy to hear any suggestion.

would anyone has the complete school bus routes, please please PM me.
many thanks once again.

14#
發表於 09-12-1 00:36 |只看該作者
yongsp,

With more information provided, as you said, perhaps it is still a good idea for your family to stay in HK Island in the coming 2 years considering that your younger child’s kindergarten is in North Point.
In case you plan to move to YauMaTei, it may be a bit tough for your younger child to travel that far to North Point.

Perhaps you can talk to the school bus company again and explain your current situation to the staff and try to get information about the current stops and timetable of the HK Island route for your reference.

But please bear in mind that the FINAL route and timetable will only be available in August next year when most of the parents have made the final decision on whether their children will take the school bus or not.
In your case, I guess you have to think it thoroughly about the transport of two very different locations for your two children.

Hope other parents living in HK Island can give you some more advice.

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-11-30 23:37 發表

Hi Principal,
really appreciate the info provided.  I saw the extra bus service routes at 4.30pm that you mentioned  from TSL website, will take this into consideration.

we live in Quarry Bay now, I  ...

15#
發表於 09-12-1 08:54 |只看該作者
yongsp,
In your case, you may consider moving to East Kowloon.  There are two TSL bus routes serving the two major private housing commnities in Lam Tin and Kwun Tong.  It won't be too time-consuming for your younger kid and husband to travel to North Point and Quarry Bay.  

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-11-30 23:37 發表
Hi Principal,

we live in Quarry Bay now, I  ...

16#
發表於 09-12-1 14:00 |只看該作者
Kaifu and Principal,

really appreciate for the information provided, will call the school bus again.

Any comment from parent living in HK Island is highly welcome  !

:-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

17#
發表於 09-12-3 13:27 |只看該作者
Hi,
I called the school bus department again, the lady in-charge said there is a bus from HK island, only pick up 2 students, they are considering discontinue this line as it is loss making.  They will only confirm the school bus routes around July/August next year.  

I think I have to assume it will discontinue and consider moving to 將軍澳 where there is a nanny bus from 將軍澳 to 蘇浙 kindergarten for my younger son (K1).    But the pick up time for TSL school bus is very early and he cannot join the extra-curriculum as the extra bus service at 4.30pm from TSL does not include 將軍澳.

According to the nanny bus mother I called, there is no school bus and nanny bus from other parts of Kowloon to 蘇浙 kindergarten

Would anyone has other location (besides 將軍澳)  to suggest ?  
Any advice is very much appreciated, thank you.

18#
發表於 09-12-3 16:02 |只看該作者
yongsp

The extra school bus no. C goes to TKO at the Metro City Bus Terminal as the last dropping point.  The arrival time may be around 6 pm.  
Please check your PM.

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-12-3 13:27 發表
Hi,
I called the school bus department again, the lady in-charge said there is a bus from HK island, only pick up 2 students, they are considering discontinue this line as it is loss making.  They wil ...

[ 本帖最後由 kaifu 於 09-12-3 16:09 編輯 ]

19#
發表於 09-12-3 16:47 |只看該作者
moyan,

Your schoolbus times are similar to ours, just that we are in urban Kln.

yongsp,

I know that a lot of kids live in Whampoa.

20#
發表於 09-12-3 17:29 |只看該作者
if kid has ECA, how about the school bus service ?  or parent has to go to pick the kid that day ?

[ 本帖最後由 bowling68 於 09-12-4 13:18 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題