密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 英國文化協會 vs 英基
發新帖
查看: 1647|回覆: 6
go

英國文化協會 vs 英基

發表於 09-6-20 07:45 |顯示全部帖子
英國文化協會一班十幾人. 好像太多. 怕老師難兼顧. 那麼英基又如何? 是否一樣全面的學聽寫讀講?

發表於 09-6-21 00:57 |顯示全部帖子
英基 much much better than British Council! Don't go to British Council, waste $$$$$. 英基 take better care to children and my child learn more from 英基 than from British Council.

[ 本帖最後由 littlemelody 於 09-6-21 00:59 編輯 ]

發表於 09-6-22 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 littlemelody 於 09-6-21 00:57 發表
英基 much much better than British Council! Don't go to British Council, waste $$$$$. 英基 take better care to children and my child learn more from 英基 than from British Council.

Can you tell me more about the course held by 英基? I'd like to find some English or Phonics courses for my 4-year-old daughter. Thanks!

發表於 09-6-22 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
littlemelody,

Thanks for your adv.

Could you also share how is the class size? How many teacher per class? Their curriculum can cover overall such as speaking, writing, reading, listening and vocab? Thanks again.

原帖由 littlemelody 於 09-6-21 00:57 發表

發表於 09-6-23 11:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ysnmama 於 09-6-22 14:14 發表
littlemelody,

Thanks for your adv.

Could you also share how is the class size? How many teacher per class? Their curriculum can cover overall such as speaking, writing, reading, listening and vocab? ...

Sorry, i did not count how many pupils in class. But what i can share with you is:
1) when my child was attending the British Council class ( actually my child 讀了兩期), i observed that the children好像自由活
動,自己行來行去無人理. The teacher was quite "hae".

我小朋友說不喜歡to attend the British Council class.

2) At 英基(又是讀了兩期, now because of H1N1停課),my child will tell me what story teacher told and is willing to speak english after class.我小朋友說喜歡to attend 英基 class. After finishing 1 course, the teacher will write development report for the parent, and the 評語是是中肯的,讓家長能真正知道小朋友什麼進步空間.

3) 英基 curriculum can cover overall speaking, writing, reading, listening and vocab. For details, pls visit their website and contact the staff.

Hope these help.

[ 本帖最後由 littlemelody 於 09-6-23 13:27 編輯 ]

發表於 09-6-23 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 NatalieMaMa 於 09-6-22 11:55 發表

Can you tell me more about the course held by 英基? I'd like to find some English or Phonics courses for my 4-year-old daughter. Thanks!

The course content covers: speaking, writing, reading, listening and vocab. I do not think my child class covers Phonics. But I think the class is good enough for my child. For details , pls visit their website and contact the staff.

發表於 09-6-23 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ysnmama 於 09-6-20 07:45 發表
英國文化協會一班十幾人. 好像太多. 怕老師難兼顧. 那麼英基又如何? 是否一樣全面的學聽寫讀講?

我joined british council 2 years, k1 和k2, so far so good, 我個人冇咩不滿.