搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 about ESF sheung wan kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 838|回覆: 10
go

about ESF sheung wan kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-6 09:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
i just heard of that there are so many indian & pakistan students. is it true?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-6 09:51 |只看該作者
i've no idea but if it is true what's the problem?

3#
發表於 09-6-7 03:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-6-6 09:35 發表
i just heard of that there are so many indian & pakistan students. is it true?

since you want your kid to study in IS, first of all, don't think of anything about discrimination, right? In Abacus, for example, you will see Indian, British, Japanese, Korean, Chinese..... just like if foreigner think there are so many Chinese in ESF, what will you think? So be open minded, this is why you put your kid in IS.

4#
發表於 09-6-8 04:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 popolung 於 09-6-7 03:17 發表

since you want your kid to study in IS, first of all, don't think of anything about discrimination, right? In Abacus, for example, you will see Indian, British, Japanese, Korean, Chinese..... just l ...

actually, is nothing about discrimination, but i heard from my friend that her friend's daughter studied in ESF kinder (sheung wan), she had too many indian classmates and that all her friends were indian, finally she did not realise that she is a chinese and refused to learn chinese, she told her dad that she is not chinese and doesn't need to learn chinese since all her friends didn't learn chinese too. i don't mind if my daughter have some indian or any other nationalities friends, but i just worry that if she makes all friends in one foreign nationalities. that's why, the question is here. and if i know it's true, so i'll consider to let her stay in st teresa's or try SWCK, even if ESF kinder accept her.

5#
發表於 09-6-8 11:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-6-8 04:12 發表

actually, is nothing about discrimination, but i heard from my friend that her friend's daughter studied in ESF kinder (sheung wan), she had too many indian classmates and that all her friends were  ...

1. for a 3-4 years old kid, you need to teach her Chinese yourselves. Give her something that she will like, but in Chinese, for example Chinese Cartoon.

2. I think you rather want a IS kinder to have more foreigner than local students, otherwise you dont need your kid to go for IS kinder

3. Will not be all Indians (though I dont see big problem), at least not in Abacus, and I dont think it will be the case in Sheung Wan neither

4. Your kid will only stay 2 years in kinder, then will go to ESF primary school.

Take your time to teach your kid Chinese la. It is not the responsibility of the school, but the family. And dont hope the IS like ESF can help you on Chinese, they will help you on other way, but definitely not Chinese, so please DIY!

6#
發表於 09-6-8 12:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-6-8 04:12 發表

actually, is nothing about discrimination, but i heard from my friend that her friend's daughter studied in ESF kinder (sheung wan), she had too many indian classmates and that all her friends were  ...

echo with popolung.
I'm afraid you are thinking too much on your friend's "story".

7#
發表於 09-6-11 20:49 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-8 12:44 發表

echo with popolung.
I'm afraid you are thinking too much on your friend's "story".

honestly speaking, as parents like us, who isn't worry too much!

8#
發表於 09-6-11 22:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-6-11 20:49 發表

honestly speaking, as parents like us, who isn't worry too much!

Falling sky is just a blanket.
If worrying can improve the situation, i will be worrying every minute. but actually not.
Why not be happier?

9#
發表於 09-6-12 04:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-11 22:40 發表

Falling sky is just a blanket.
If worrying can improve the situation, i will be worrying every minute. but actually not.
Why not be happier?

thx for reminding! but worrying doesn't mean not happy.  i'm happy to think about everything and every possible situations for my girl,  i'm always happy to be with my girl. all my thoughts are for my girl, every minute, everyday. that's what moms are for! thank you again for sharing.

10#
發表於 09-6-19 15:06 |只看該作者
蜜蜜 , I also want to let my BB study at SW ESF next yr. Could u able to share if they have any selection criteria?  Thanks.

11#
發表於 09-6-25 19:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 hollymama 於 09-6-19 15:06 發表
蜜蜜 , I also want to let my BB study at SW ESF next yr. Could u able to share if they have any selection criteria?  Thanks.

if u need to study in esf kinder, u just need to apply as early as u can in october. check in their website, they stated clearly about this. unfortunately for me, i was too late to apply, 'cos i just decided to let my girl study international school few weeks ago, and she is now in the long waiting list....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題