Victoria(康怡)全日制幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-6 12:00 |只看該作者

Victoria(康怡)全日制幼稚園

請問有無小朋友正在讀康怡維多利亞全日制幼稚園?想知道返康怡全日制幼稚園的programme。唔該。

2#
發表於 04-10-7 15:54 |只看該作者

Re: Victoria(康怡)全日制幼稚園

My son used to study in the full day program of Victoria.  As far as I know, the program is only available at the campus of Upper Kornhill.In the morning, your kid will join the morning class, then have lunch and sleep.  In the afternoon, there are some activities for your kid until 4:30.  

3#
發表於 04-10-7 16:50 |只看該作者

Dear Heinrichma,

Many thanks for your help.

Could you tell me details of the programme, such as what kind of activities the kids will have in the morning and the afternoon?

How about the quality of teachers at the Upper Kornhill Victoria?
Because I want to apply for the full-time course for my son.

4#
發表於 04-10-8 12:51 |只看該作者

Dear momtc,
Which class is your kid now?
My son used to study in the pre-nursery class of Upper Kornhill, but just for two months.  As far as I remember, they joined the morning class session and had lessons just as other kids.  But there were not much to do in the afternoon, i.e. taking a nap, playing and sometimes watching TV and do some readings etc.  If you want to know the details, you may call the school. Teachers are friendly.  
I switched my son to the morning class as he didn't have good appetite.  There's no one to force him to eat more in the afternoon if he stayed in the whole day class and he couldn't sleep well in school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題