用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any chance to get a place in RC?
發新帖
查看: 962|回覆: 8
go

Any chance to get a place in RC?


73
發表於 09-3-3 18:03 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Rank: 4


684
發表於 09-3-3 20:19 |顯示全部帖子
are your kid on the waiting list or not? If not I think you better look for an alternative, I heard the waiting list queue is long too......


73
發表於 09-3-3 20:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Rank: 3Rank: 3


130
發表於 09-3-4 00:39 |顯示全部帖子
I withdraw  the offer so there's still have a chance. Do u receive the delay notification?

Rank: 3Rank: 3


385
發表於 09-3-4 10:44 |顯示全部帖子
There are 2 types of "non-successful" applicants.

I heard that everyone who went for an interview got a letter telling him whether his child has been (1) rejected or (2) has been put on the waiting list.

If you are on the waiting list, it means that your kid passed the interview but the present available seats were offered to other applicants that went for the interview earlier than you did. I am sure some would turn down the offers (because of other offers or because of the economy, etc). Just be patient. I know a couple of parents who now decided to re-route to local schooling because of the economy, and have already turned down the offers from international schools.

If you have been rejected, it means your child failed the interview. And there will not be any chance at all with your present application. You need to seek an alternative school, unless you already have other offers on hand.

Rank: 2


76
發表於 09-3-4 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
Yes... if you have received the letter that the admission is fail, then there is no chance.  Totally, there are 340 applications, 1st round, 140 letters of acceptance have been sent with deadline on 23/Feb.  After that, they will send 2nd round letter on or before 25/Feb with deadline on 3/Mar.  Letter of acceptance will be sent until all 140 placed have been enrolled.  Only place may offer until Sep or later if any enrolled student no show.   

You should have received either a letter or e-mail on or before 23/Feb stated very clearly the status of your kid.  

If the application has been turned down, pls rush to prepare for other school.  CAIS is good, but would be a bit too late, any try first.  

Or you may stay in your current KG for K3 and apply P2 in 2010.  Or P1 of CAIS in 2010.


73
發表於 09-3-4 20:26 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Rank: 1


24
發表於 09-3-5 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
Which alternative you tried? I need to find an alternative school for my girl too.

Please share, thanks!



原帖由 pslau 於 09-3-4 20:26 發表
Thank you all for your advices.

After receiving the declined letter from RC, we found an alternative school and luckily my son passed their interview..so I may put him to this school this yea ...
艾粒嘉嘉 :-D


73
發表於 09-3-5 20:54 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽