News to share <聖士提反女子 K1> [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-30 01:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
各位媽咪,

從上年開始聖士提反女子有K1 啦!! 有興趣的媽咪請留意啦!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-10-30 17:23 |只看該作者
but i heard that this is realy not easy to入 and the principle/miss quite seriously...
原帖由 KwokYi 於 08-10-30 01:46 發表
各位媽咪,

從上年開始聖士提反女子有K1 啦!! 有興趣的媽咪請留意啦!!

3#
發表於 08-10-30 18:55 |只看該作者

聖士提反女子中學附屬幼稚園

Kwok Yi,

Are your kids studying this kindergarten? If yes, could you please give some comments on it, e.g. academic level, homework, lessions on English and PTH, etc? Do teachers take good care of the kids?  

Other BK parents' comments are also welcome.

Thank you!

4#
發表於 08-10-31 23:07 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

My daughter is studying K2 in there. They do not have much homework, but they do have classwork. They put much effort on students' attitude. Moreover, the kinder is using 活動教學, they had invited a policeman to teach students the rule of crossing road. It is quite good.

5#
發表於 08-10-31 23:44 |只看該作者
But the web site did not say there is K1??

Only said total 6 classes (AM & PM). If there is K1, total accept for 2009/10 = 60 places only.

6#
發表於 08-11-1 16:53 |只看該作者
Kwok Yi,

Thank you for your valuable sharing.  May I ask again whether the academic level is good enough as they have less homework? Do you need to find some supplementary classes for your daughter?  

Regarding teachers' attitude, I heard that their teachers are quite stern, but I am looking for a more caring and friendly learning environment for my daughter.  Do you think teachers in SSGKG are caring, especially the number of kindergarten students are relatively less than other kindergartens?   Besides, are you worried about primary allocation of their graduates?

原帖由 KwokYi 於 08-10-31 23:07 發表
My daughter is studying K2 in there. They do not have much homework, but they do have classwork. They put much effort on students' attitude. Moreover, the kinder is using 活動教學, they had invited a  ...

7#
發表於 08-11-1 20:23 |只看該作者
Hi KwokYi,

Thanks for your news.  I never heard that SSGKG open K1 class.  Their website is so simple to mention very little details.  I almost miss it.  If you did not tell us here, I will be very very sad later because it is my dream to see my girl graduates in SSG College.  So in order to get higher chance to get into SSG Primary School & College, I must apply SSGKG as this is my younger child.  I don't have single score (we are Christian but not SKH).  Am my strategy correct?  However, I do heard that the teachers there are quite strict and some parents told me that they find the Principal is not very approachable.  I hope you can correct me if I am wrong.
Your information will be valuable to me.  Thanks!!!

原帖由 KwokYi 於 08-10-31 23:07 發表
My daughter is studying K2 in there. They do not have much homework, but they do have classwork. They put much effort on students' attitude. Moreover, the kinder is using 活動教學, they had invited a  ...

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 08-11-1 20:25 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 08-11-2 01:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 rtam 於 08-11-1 20:23 發表
Hi KwokYi,

Thanks for your news.  I never heard that SSGKG open K1 class.  Their website is so simple to mention very little details.  I almost miss it.  If you did not tell us here, I will be very v ...

My girl is now studying in SSGKG K1. The school has only accepted 30 students for K1 this year. I can say the teachers there are very caring and nice. It's real that the school has many rules. But all the grils studied there are very happy and polite. It's so surprised that my girl had not cried for any single day in school. She loves going to school everyday. She always mentioned about the teachers and sang the songs taught by teachers at home.  The school as Kwok Yi said used 活動教學. When they taught the kids about leaves last week, the teachers brought them to the garden in SSGC to pick up the leaves. They don't have regular homework for K1. However, the homework they have are 親子習作。For the principal, she is very nice and really concerned about the kids.

[ 本帖最後由 小豬脾 於 08-11-2 01:05 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 08-11-2 01:43 |只看該作者
only 30 students for K1, your daughter are very smart to study there ar.  do you remember what testing and question they asked?  i think you daughter is Big girl and she can answer very outstandings, isn't she?
原帖由 小豬脾 於 08-11-2 01:03 發表

My girl is now studying in SSGKG K1. The school has only accepted 30 students for K1 this year. I can say the teachers there are very caring and nice. It's real that the school has many rules. But a ...

10#
發表於 08-11-2 21:54 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot for your information.
I feel more relaxed now.  So I will work hard to get prepared for the interview in Jan (probably).  However, my girl is shy and just speaks English.  Will it be very difficult for her to pass the interview?  I worry so much.  She can answer all my questions but not a stranger or a friend of mine.  Sigh...
原帖由 小豬脾 於 08-11-2 01:03 發表

My girl is now studying in SSGKG K1. The school has only accepted 30 students for K1 this year. I can say the teachers there are very caring and nice. It's real that the school has many rules. But a ...

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 08-11-3 00:30 編輯 ]

11#
發表於 08-11-3 01:23 |只看該作者
The teachers and the principle are nice.  They do not have many memo to parents, because they train their students to memorise the things they need to do or bring. This is what I like from the school, even sometime my girl might forget the thing she need to do.  I hope she can be a child who is independent and responsible.

I do have some supplementary classes for my daughter, no matter which kindergarten she attends.

Yes, I have a little worry about primary allocation.  But this is my dream school also, therefore, no matter how low the chance is , I would like to try it for my girl with no regret.

12#
發表於 08-11-3 18:12 |只看該作者
Thank you so much for BK parents' sharing.  We still need to wait until Jan 09.  Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題