密      碼:
搜索
查看: 3619|回覆: 72
go

P1G1 (08 - 09) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-6 19:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi Parents,

My girl told me that a girl in her class threw up in the washroom 2 days ago.  If she's your girl, wish her getting better now!:)

[ 本帖最後由 little-duck 於 08-9-6 19:12 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-8 08:54 |只看該作者
我個女都係p1g1,不過唔係你講那個....

3#
發表於 08-9-8 15:07 |只看該作者
Hi Parents,

my girl also in P1G1. Do you need to take school bus? Seems a lot of complaints about it, I think the svc need to hv some improvement and the price really high.

4#
發表於 08-9-8 18:56 |只看該作者
I actually planned to take school bus but the school bus company kept replying me with the wrong info and I haven't used their service at last (since I have no confidence with their administration)!

原帖由 pink-l 於 08-9-8 15:07 發表
Hi Parents,

my girl also in P1G1. Do you need to take school bus? Seems a lot of complaints about it, I think the svc need to hv some improvement and the price really high.

5#
發表於 08-9-8 18:58 |只看該作者

Lunch

My girl takes sick leave today.  Can anyone share how's the lunch of your boys/girls today (did they tell you something?)?

6#
發表於 08-9-8 22:46 |只看該作者
Hi, my son is also studying in P1G1 and he told me that the lunch of today was so yummy yummy  .   Moreover,  a set of spoon & fork was given to student(s) who ordered the lunch set.  

So glad to know that there're around 10 non-chinese students in G1.  It seems the Eng. environment is excellent.   My son also enjoy such school life very much.

Here, wish yr girl get well soon la~

WD40

原帖由 little-duck 於 08-9-8 18:58 發表
My girl takes sick leave today.  Can anyone share how's the lunch of your boys/girls today (did they tell you something?)?

7#
發表於 08-9-9 10:08 |只看該作者
my daughter also said that the lunch box was very yummy. She ate a lot. I found that her uniform was so dirty with a lot of sauce....She said that one of the classmates use the apron for eating.
I asked if she had finished the homework last night. She answered me that she had finished it. However, when I checked her homework diary, I found that she didn't do the homework!! Help!actually she didn't understand what was the meaning of the words in the handbook... So I needed to teach her to check the homework diary everyday.....

8#
發表於 08-9-9 20:32 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

My girl is getting much better after 2 days rest and she goes to school today.  She also told me that the lunch box is yum yum.

Have you finished today's homework with your kids?  Overall it has no problem for us but only Putonghua is a bit difficult!  I think we have to work harder!

9#
發表於 08-9-12 21:38 |只看該作者

Gym Class

Anyone plans to join the gym class on Tue and Thur?  I've already submitted the application today!:)

10#
發表於 08-9-13 17:55 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Parents,

Any P1 Eng group 1 student knows the Eng dictation words? My girl lost it. Would be great if you can let me know as Tue is the dictation date.

11#
發表於 08-9-13 18:53 |只看該作者
Hi pink-I,

My girl is in Eng group 1.  The teacher is Mr Dennehy.  I found a little paper inside her homework diary and guess this is the one for dictation.  There're 10 words and they are:

big, family, house, mother, dad, school, light, bathroom, bed, tradition

It has a date shown on the little paper and I think that is the dictation date.  The date is Sept 22.

原帖由 pink-l 於 08-9-13 17:55 發表
Hi Parents,

Any P1 Eng group 1 student knows the Eng dictation words? My girl lost it. Would be great if you can let me know as Tue is the dictation date.

12#
發表於 08-9-13 19:10 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Little Duck,

Tks a lot. She told me that she did put it in howe work diary. But I can't find it, most likely lost at home as I come back late yesterday and didn't hv time with her.

Great to hv such good parents and network in SM

13#
發表於 08-9-13 19:52 |只看該作者
pink-I,

You're welcomed!  Our kids are still babies and need our help to adapt the new things in the new environment.  Maybe I'll need your help next time.  Let's keep in touch!

原帖由 pink-l 於 08-9-13 19:10 發表
Little Duck,

Tks a lot. She told me that she did put it in howe work diary. But I can't find it, most likely lost at home as I come back late yesterday and didn't hv time with her.

Great to hv such ...

14#
發表於 08-9-14 16:08 |只看該作者
my daughter left all the homework at school and she didn't do anything on Friday! She even said that she didn't want to take them from school as the teacher didn't scold students who forgot to do the homework...Miss Ng also phoned me on Sat..As I was afraid that my daughter would leave the homework again, I determined to get backthe homework from school.....

15#
發表於 08-9-14 22:52 |只看該作者
sara,

You go back to the school to get the homework during holidays?  My girl only keeps the phonics book in the school and her school bag is very heavy everyday!:cry:

原帖由 sara 於 08-9-14 16:08 發表
my daughter left all the homework at school and she didn't do anything on Friday! She even said that she didn't want to take them from school as the teacher didn't scold students who forgot to do the  ...

16#
發表於 08-9-16 13:48 |只看該作者
little duck,
I took the books on Sat. with my daughter. As she always forgot to bring books to do the homework, I ask her to bring all the books back to my home.

17#
發表於 08-9-17 11:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 little-duck 於 08-9-12 21:38 發表
Anyone plans to join the gym class on Tue and Thur?  I've already submitted the application today!:)

小女 join gym class 明天便上堂了, 入到校隊才返 Tue & Thur , 否則只上 Thur 體操隊預備班:D

18#
發表於 08-9-17 13:52 |只看該作者
Oh, dear! my daughter forgot to bring the Math. workbook again yesterday. I told her that I would not go to school again...so she should have a bad mark today for not submitting the workbook...I really feel that she deserved to have a bad mark. Hope that she can remember to bring back the books later.

19#
發表於 08-9-17 19:04 |只看該作者
yeah..yeah..my son told me that he has to study the words for dictation on 22 Sept.  

Dennehy is rather good as he has given a good comment on my son's homework dairy marking:"well done.  home works have been completed at the class".  It definitly motivate my son to do much much better to get his "another good comment".

He also got a sticker for another subject..hee...I forgot la~

So far, my son seems rather enjoy the school life there.

原帖由 little-duck 於 08-9-13 18:53 發表
Hi pink-I,

My girl is in Eng group 1.  The teacher is Mr Dennehy.  I found a little paper inside her homework diary and guess this is the one for dictation.  There're 10 words and they are:

big, fam ...

20#
發表於 08-9-18 22:13 |只看該作者
Wow, your son must be very happy and like Mr Dennehy very much, right?  My girl has been assigned to French class in the first term also but she told me she didn't learn any French yet (she must be daydreaming again)!

原帖由 WD40 於 08-9-17 19:04 發表
yeah..yeah..my son told me that he has to study the words for dictation on 22 Sept.  

Dennehy is rather good as he has given a good comment on my son's homework dairy marking:"well done.  home works  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題