用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心學校 去年小一下午班以普通話教中文的學生家長請問...... ...
發新帖
查看: 1394|回覆: 4
go

去年小一下午班以普通話教中文的學生家長請問...... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-24 10:06 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
你們女兒的學習中文及水平, 有沒有提昇呢?
   0    0    0    0
helencyl

2#
發表於 08-7-26 01:21 |只看該作者
I think using Mandarin is better, but it is difficult to compare as I don't know what my girl would be like if she was in Cantonese class.
What I know for sure is that I saved a lot of money.

$150 /hr Mandarin tutor x 3 hours = $450
I saved $450 per week as I don't need to hire Mandarin tutor for her.

3#
發表於 08-8-12 01:33 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 helencyl 的文章

Children’s learning capability are incredible.  My girl is the very first batch of P.1 students taking the PTH Chinese Class.  At first, I worried a lot that she might not be able to cope with the mode of learning and I thought she might need to attend some private PTH class at her own time.  However, just after two to three weeks’ time for warming up, she was doing very well.  In the first few months, the teacher (my girl's teacher is a Native PTH teacher) gave her explanation in Cantonese to assist the students.  However, in the 2nd term, she spoke no more Cantonese.  But don’t worry, they are the experienced teacher and they will know when to start & how to adjust.

I am very glad that my girl can be put into the PTH class as it has really helped her a lot in learning Chinese, in particular, the writing skills.   Besides, I also find that PTH will make the Chinese Language class more interesting since the way the students (and teacher also) speak/express are much more lively as the intonation of PTH are greatly different from Cantonese.

But one thing I would like to add that, students can't to be too shy, they should be brave enough to ask if they don't understand (this is just the basic learning attitude for all kinds of thing).  At one time, my gril had made a mistake in ther homework and we don't what went wrong.  What my girl could do was to ask the teacher again and again to double check the understanding (since that was already "No" more Cantonese).  The experience was painful for my little girl but she had really learnt a lot.  The PTH learning is not only in books but also for the daily lives !

I know some other parents may have different opinion/experience.   Anyway, you are the best one know your girl.

4#
發表於 08-8-12 13:40 |只看該作者
如果小朋友是讀普通話班,當你同小朋友於每星期默書時, 你就要用普通話同佢溫書, 遇到要測驗考試, 那就要用純正普通話同佢溫書和默寫,否則小朋友會唔合格,因為老師課時唔會用廣東話同小朋友講,如果你用廣東話於日常溫課本,那就幣了。

原文章由 helencyl 於 08-7-24 10:06 發表
你們女兒的學習中文及水平, 有沒有提昇呢?

5#
發表於 08-9-16 05:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 mickeyBB 於 08-8-12 13:40 發表
如果小朋友是讀普通話班,當你同小朋友於每星期默書時, 你就要用普通話同佢溫書, 遇到要測驗考試, 那就要用純正普通話同佢溫書和默寫,否則小朋友會唔合格,因為老師課時唔會用廣東話同小朋友講,如果你用廣東話於日常溫課本,那 ...

I used  my limited Putonghua to revise only dictation with my p.1 girl, and used Cantonese to revise other things last year.  She is doing OK in Chin Lang subject.  She always asks me to speak in Cantonese instead of Mandarin as my Mandarin is no good.
Don't know whether it still works in higher forms, but P.1 is totally alright as the unseen dictation part is not long.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題