搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅堂幼稚園(北角) add oil - to be K3 parents
發新帖
查看: 1454|回覆: 2
go

add oil - to be K3 parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-7 16:17 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
learnt from the grad dinner that St Paul's Church has a very fruitful year for applicants to st paul's co-ed and st paul's boy and other DSS and subsid schools.

Add oil for all fellow parents.

Talk to your kids more often so that you build the confidence in their minds and make sure no pressure to them and yourselves. They are only 5 years old

Bring your kids to the schools that you would like to apply.

Add oil
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-7-7 17:02 |只看該作者
Have you attend the graduate ceremony on last Saturday?
It is so wonderful that all the child (K1-3) perform so excellent.
They give me (all parents) an unforgettable memory.

I really thanks to all the teachers and principal.
They give their hearth to the kids and guide them to be graceful child.

3#
發表於 08-7-7 23:45 |只看該作者

A Wonderful Weekend for St Paul's kids

At the grad ceremony, I was really touched when the kids singing "I love my papa and I love my mama....." so beautiful, so sweet, and my kid is one of the angels!I couldn't help crying.....

This is the last week for my kid in St Paul's Church. These days, he was particularly excited and eagar to go to school. Final count down la..

Let's give a big hand to Mrs Ma, the event organiser of the grad lunch yesterday. I am sure every one of us has enjoyed much.....A million thanks to you, Mrs Ma!!

What's more, the birthday party of Marco was full of fun and laughter. The magic show, funny balloons and games....all become unforgettable memories to my son and me!! Thanks for the hospitality of Marco's parents!!

Also my heartfelt thanks to the Principal, all the teachers and staff for their dedicated efforts to shape our naughty kids to smart boys and girls.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題