教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Playgroup without registered office for under 3
發新帖
查看: 943|回覆: 4
go

Playgroup without registered office for under 3 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-14 22:49 |只看該作者

Playgroup without registered office for under 3

My baby is attending a playgroup for age from 10 to 21 months in function room of an estate.  One of the game they play last time is to use marble as a tool for painting.  I think marble is a dangerous toy for baby and I will never offer my baby to play at home, especially my baby likes to put things to her mouth.

Besides,  I see one of the baby (who is supervised by her maid) holds a marble on her hand and walk away from the desk without being noticed by her maid.  Then I tell the program conductor at once to take back the marble from that baby as I'm afraid she will eat that marble.

There is no special warning or advice from the program conductor before this game.

I don't know who should I discuss with about whether this kind of game is safe to play with for 10-21 months baby.  I'm so worried because my maid will take my baby to this playgroup on weekday without my existence.  What is your comment?  

2#
發表於 04-6-15 11:01 |只看該作者

Re: Playgroup without registered office for under 3

Hi Klnbay,
My baby(17mths) is also try this activity last week. The teacher ask my baby to put the coloured marble into a paper box by a spoon. Its a beautiful picture after shake them. I will let my baby touch it except put it into her mouth. I dont think its a dangerous activities if the adults pay attention to the baby.

3#
發表於 04-6-15 14:52 |只看該作者

So who is the organizer of this playgroup?  The Estate/ Club House?  You should talk to the Estate Manager.

If you still want your baby to attend this playgroup, you've to ask your maid to pay super attention to what they pay with.

Is it free of charge?  How can your baby admit the class?  There must be somebody in charge.  Or you simply talk to the teacher.

Marble, of course, is a dangerours substance to a small baby, because they'll put everything to their mouth to experience and test it.  It is not suitable for baby under 3 (at least 2, to understand not to put into their mouth).

4#
發表於 04-6-16 18:19 |只看該作者

Thx for your comment.

This playgroup is organised by the program conductor at function room of club house in TKO.  It is not free of charge, I have joined 16 lessons.

So I talk to that program conductor and she answers the adult who take cares of the baby has to be responsible.  I tell her about my concern mainly is when my maid goes with baby during weekdays.

Seems like that program conductor has no knowledge with play safety.  Maybe I should join playgroup with those well-known company to make sure the play environment and safety are well organised and considered.

5#
發表於 04-6-17 11:05 |只看該作者

I understand your concern.  I bought some 串珠仔 for my baby recently.  It's bigger than marble but smaller than those expensive wooden big size 串珠仔 designed for child under 3.  As my baby is 20 months now, I thought she's big enough to understand not to put small substance to her mouth.  However, she really loves the 珠仔, when I stopped her from playing, she fought against me and put the 珠仔 to her mouth immediately to keep me from taking it.  I was so scared and stop her at once, my maid stood beside me just screamed.  I don't think they'll have quick response as fast as we do.  
Therefore I prefer to attend the playground with my baby, no matter it's expensive or not.  It'll be more effective and we'll know whether it's good or not.  That's why, I still haven't pick up any.  Instead, I play with her at night and on weekends.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題