教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 AM Class vs PM Class
發新帖
查看: 450|回覆: 3
go

AM Class vs PM Class [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-10 13:15 |只看該作者

AM Class vs PM Class

I am thinking of prepare my son to N1.  What do u think AM Class or PM Class.  I know many people will choose am class.  Is it just because the baby can take a sleep in the afternoon. ?!

2#
發表於 04-6-10 14:30 |只看該作者

Re: AM Class vs PM Class

AM class for the reason you stated below.

3#
發表於 04-6-10 14:54 |只看該作者

HelloSnoopy,

I'm also finding nursury for my son.  He'll be 2 in Dec04.

Children usually feel sleepy in the afternoon.  Besides, it seems more flexible to arrange activities (sleeping, other classes, etc.) if you have the whole afternoon.  Some children are able to keep awake after PM class, but then they'll sleep say from 5-7pm or 5-8pm.  Children may not sleepy until mid-nite.

I think you have to consider your and your child's living style, as well as the nursury location.  If it takes long time to school (eg. 1 hr), you in AM class has to wake up very early (maybe 6:45am); and you in PM class may feel hard to wait so long for sleeping at home (finish school at 4:30pm and arrive home at 5:30pm), and 2hrs sleeping (6-8pm) may not enough.

Have you decided the nursury yet?

For nursury, both AM class and PM class are fine.  I'll find a nursury close to home and don't mind my son sleep at 12am.  But for kindergarden, I prefer AM class lah which is more easier and flexible to get him some other lessons ma.  

4#
發表於 04-6-10 14:56 |只看該作者

Agreed. Napping is important to a 2 yr old kid. I also want to take a nap now.... zzzzzzzzzzzz  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題