教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St. Cat & HK Preschool
發新帖
查看: 1115|回覆: 4
go

St. Cat & HK Preschool [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-11 11:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all,

St. Cat & HK Preschool 同樣係下午英普班, 你會點choose?

Thank you.
   0    0    0    0
Chloeliumama

2#
發表於 08-6-11 11:39 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 Chloeliumama 的文章

By  the level of well known andhistory , of course is st. catherine.

But hkps has done an excellent job in billiangual teaching.   Beside ,the worth of money is hkps.

They employ the outside professionals to teach music instrutment for kids. eg. violin.   they have special persons for teaching the kid gym.  All incl. in the school fees.  Moreover, the teachers will provide a 3 months training for p.1 interview in k3.  

I don't have an answer for you. Both are good school.  Perhaps, you can study your forum and learn more before you decide.
Ewong

3#
發表於 08-6-11 14:43 |只看該作者
Thanks Ewongmum! Can anybody else give me an advice? It's quite difficult to choose!

原文章由 Ewongmum 於 08-6-11 11:39 發表

By  the level of well known andhistory , of course is st. catherine.

But hkps has done an excellent job in billiangual teaching.   Beside ,the worth of money is hkps.

They employ the ou ...
Chloeliumama

4#
發表於 08-6-11 20:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 Chloeliumama 於 08-6-11 14:43 發表
Thanks Ewongmum! Can anybody else give me an advice? It's quite difficult to choose!

I heard that HK preschool provide very good support in preparing the children for Primary 1 interview.  That's why many of their grauduate can attend the more famous schools.  My friend told me that HK preschool would help to do the profolio as well.

5#
發表於 08-6-12 08:57 |只看該作者
原文章由 babybaby08 於 08-6-11 20:19 發表

I heard that HK preschool provide very good support in preparing the children for Primary 1 interview.  That's why many of their grauduate can attend the more famous schools.  My friend told me that ...

I agree with you and heard the same.  Cos, they only have 90 students to take care, whereas , st. catherine will have 400 students.   

I feel that st. catherine has name and history. where hkps is a young and energetic school.   

One more point is that, hkps has 2 teacher masters ( chinese and native english) all the way thru.   st. catherine only in k1 has the school masters.  

Most people know st. catherine thru.  Talking about p1 allocation, because hkps has only 90 - 100 students.  Many of these got in good primary.   P1 allocation , st. catherine did not release to public.   you can ask more parents.
Ewong
‹ 上一主題|下一主題