用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ?? ...
樓主: kiteli
go

SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ?? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-3-22 08:24 |只看該作者
I think 95% will accept SPK rather than SH

22#
發表於 08-3-22 12:45 |只看該作者
totally agree with you!!! both of them are good schools! no matter they accept or reject my daughter, they're still good!

原文章由 invitation 於 08-3-22 02:06 發表
SH & SPK ARE GOOD SCHOOLS.   IF ACCEPTED BY BOTH OF THEM, THAT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO MAKE A DICISION.  

23#
發表於 08-3-22 12:46 |只看該作者
I believe SH and SPK are good schools.   But i gave up SH and chose SPK last year becasue SPK既程度低. I don't think a kid need to learn so much.

原文章由 Mui_Chu 於 08-3-22 08:24 發表
I think 95% will accept SPK rather than SH

24#
發表於 08-3-22 12:56 |只看該作者
讚成!
兩間都是很好的學校!
我老友個囡讀SPK,
佢話啲老師好鍚小朋友,
我同事個囡讀SH,
佢話個囡變得獨立,
品德教育又好,
兩間學校出來的學生
能力都不會差得去邊,
始終大部份入得這類學校
的小朋友嘅家長,
很多本身都有一定教育水平,
看來我朋友同我同事嘅小朋友
各自都很開心!
原文章由 invitation 於 08-3-22 02:06 發表
SH & SPK ARE GOOD SCHOOLS.   IF ACCEPTED BY BOTH OF THEM, THAT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO MAKE A DICISION.  

25#
發表於 08-3-22 23:08 |只看該作者
Again, you have not read my messages fully nor you could not grasp my keys points chronologically.   Regret to make you feel that I have negative comment on SPK.  Indeed not !!!  as I used to think critically.  While all (or most of the parents) believe that SPK is the best kinder, I am not 人云亦云 or contain any 羊群心理.  Frankly, I applied SPK for my daughter initially based on goodwill and my husband's insistence.  If you are a mother or if you have applied kinders for your kid, you must be able to understand why parents would have applied famous kinders no matter how much they know about the kinders.  However, ultimately, the parents will have to pick the most suitable kinder for their child.  How can they pick a suitable kinder ?   IT MUST BE AT LEAST THROUGH INTERVIEW PROCESS, from it we can see the culture and attitude of the schools and teachers.   

I am sorry that I failed to tell you exactly (真係畫公仔要畫出腸, 閣下的理解能力真有問題!!!)when is my "一早碟埋心水" before....... My "一早'碟'埋心水" happened after our interview.   Furthermore, I mentioned it twice that my husband wants my daughter to get in SPK, NOT ME.  I am not 矛盾 at all.  Afterall, I don't want to raise debate with my husband if my daughter was "so lucky" being accepted by SPK because it is really very hard to choose between SPK and SH.  (I have to disappoint someone who likely 小人之心 and looks very superior of being a SPK mother by accusing me 吃不到的葡萄是酸的(please see here:  http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1286490&page=1#pid21142758 )and also asking me to shut up.  That's really rude !!!   I never 吃不到的葡萄是酸的!!!

Nevertheless, I want to declare that I am not bad mouthing SPK as you said.  I posted my first message because there is an earlier message mis-interpreting SH vs. SPK.    I dare to say something here because I want to put things right.   If that mis-leading message was not there and if someone did not keep on challenging me, I would not be here to talk and defended myself from the accusation.  At the end, I was just a waitlist SPK mom whom that superior SPK mom mentioned that I am not welcome to be here  !!!  And now, I must say that I am quite disappointed that that SPK mother is really not opened-minded by letting others to talk about their feel and some real experience/situation on SPK and even she expressed anger !!!  Really dictatorship and pretty funny !!! If I were to be a SPK mom (unfortunately I were not that superior as that superior SPK mom), I would be ashamed of this kind of superior SPK mother   .

I agreed with those mothers saying that both SPK and SH are good but SPK just does not suit my darling daughter.   This is why I hope that SPK not accepting me as choosing between SPK and SH is a very difficult decision to make while I personally tend to pick SH !!!

原文章由 cat28 於 08-3-22 00:24 發表
只係睇完你篇文章覺得你非常矛盾, 你講到間學校咁差咁負面, 我好奇你點解去interview姐.

[ 本文章最後由 薳然媽媽 於 08-3-24 23:43 編輯 ]

26#
發表於 08-3-22 23:17 |只看該作者
原文章由 no32 於 08-3-21 10:39 發表

哦, 咁姐係聖心私小會分左 d 位比 唔係住中西區 或者甲部唔夠既學生先, 住中西區或者夠分個d 就叫佢地選聖心津小 ?
如果係咁....咁住中西區或夠分而只係想入聖心私小既家長咪唔知點算... 另外我始終覺得, 今年聖心 ...

選私校與否,純粹個人考慮,選私校一定得(跟足佢地規矩),因為每年通常有一半人選上午,240人計,只有大約120入上午私小,通常佢地上午班都有百四人,所以係夠位比幼稚園生的,但收出面生就會相對減左位,但係240人既情況,只係每三年內有一次,其餘的都係180人,即約90人選私小上午班,點解會唔夠呢?而剩返既90/120人,佢多數都係中西區住,一係就old girl/教友加大女,所以係幼稚園選下午班都入到大部份,再剩低唔係同區,又唔係大女/教友,校長就會幫幫手,呢幾年,如果一心一意/有誠意入聖心上/下午班,基本上係無問題,而上年更加100%(想入既人)入晒下午班,條數係有得計,至於你話要人肯定咁答你,無人會答到你,因為會有突然其來既因素,st paul都唔係100%接收幼稚園生,當中有部份係想入st paul小學但入唔到,情況唔同聖心,係聖心,你有誠意想入,就問題唔大,除非三心兩意,但st paul如果你一心一意都會有機會升唔到...........雖然我個係仔,但我覺得我無揀錯聖心而唔係 spk

27#
發表於 08-3-23 00:55 |只看該作者
請大家留意標題 "SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ??", 不是SH同SPK的取捨, 你們可以另開標題再討論. 如果有媽咪一早碟埋心水讀SH, 為什麼仲響度發言呢?  而且SPK仲喺Waiting的話, 費時俾人覺得你是"吃不到的葡萄".

28#
發表於 08-3-23 13:37 |只看該作者

原文章由 spk08 於 08-3-23 00:55 發表
請大家留意標題 "SPK 取錄 08-09 k1, 會放棄邊間學校正取呀 ??", 不是SH同SPK的取捨, 你們可以另開標題再討論. 如果有媽咪一早碟埋心水讀SH, 為什麼仲響度發言呢?  而且SPK仲喺Waiting的話, 費時俾人覺得你是"吃不到 ...

29#
發表於 08-3-23 14:28 |只看該作者
i don't know why  u always say that i didn't read your messages fully, it's so easy to understand!! except "矛盾", i really don't know what to say....
like the latest one below,
"I am not 人云亦云 or contain any 羊群心理."  and later u said, "If you are a mother or if you have applied kinders for your kid, you must be able to understand why parents would have applied famous kinders no matter how much they know about the kinders."  , i just wonder if this is not 羊群心理, so what is it?
and u declared that u're not bad mouthing or having any negative comments about spk,  so.. "SPK既程度比SH低很多, 另SPK既老師無SH咁caring & 學習無咁多元化, 佢囡囡響SPK讀得十分唔開心...........我接觸spk老師, 感覺都唔太好, 都幾老pat pat......... d人成日都話spk好, 究竟真係有幾好呢 ?  有幾多個叻人,名人響st. paul出黎呢 ?  我都幾理性既,想要一d factual 既 data去backup呢個論點,但好似fail to receive such info. 而我接觸過一d St. Paul graduates, 雖然好有禮,但好似唔多覺得佢地smart" ...what is it all about????

of course u can say that everyone has the freedom of speech, but if u look clearly at the topic, u should know that 9 out of 10 parents who came here are accepted by spk, don't u think it's inappropiate to say such things here? i wonder what's your intention and what kind of mentality are u having. u're most welcomed to open a new topic to criticize about spk, i simply won't go there.... and as a mature adult, after expressing my anger, i think i shouldn't post any more message here!! i don't want others to see that spk parents are acting like 'market women' . so, good luck to u!

原文章由 薳然媽媽 於 08-3-22 23:08 發表
Again, you have not read my messages fully nor you could not grasp my keys points chronologically.   Regret to make you feel that I have negative comment on SPK.  Indeed not !!!  as I used to think cr ...

30#
發表於 08-3-23 17:55 |只看該作者
相信SH 和 SPK都是非常好的幼稚園﹐各有特色﹐各有所長﹐只要是適合自己的小朋友﹐就是最好的選擇。

四年前我為女兒選讀了SPK. 除了它的口碑外﹐最重要是它有一間全日制的小學。結果在SPK我女兒度過了非常快樂的三年﹐我們所遇到的老師都是非常熱誠﹐和盡責的。家課真是少之又少﹐更提不上什麼壓力﹐女兒甚至連什麼是默書都不知道﹐總之一切都是在遊戲中學習。

去年我們放棄了SPC, 選讀了另一間小學﹐初時我也有擔心女兒是否能跟的上其他人的學術程度﹐結果她能很輕鬆的應付﹐也證明了無論SPK有多底﹐但它是足以應付任何小學的程度。另外﹐在我認識的人當中沒有想讀又升不上SPC的小朋友。

祝 所有小朋友都能入讀最適合自己的學校﹗

31#
發表於 08-3-23 19:05 |只看該作者
其實各有各好, 我作為家長既亦都想聽多d唔同人唔同既睇法,好與唔好, 不過一d唔清楚在概念最好要清楚先, 因為有其他家長唔知道有實際係點, 如果睇左呢 d 唔清楚既野又當左係事實, 咁樣令到d家長做左個冇咁好既決定就唔好啦. 抱歉打攪晒.
學寫blog, 學影相, 學做體貼的爸爸.
----------------------------------------
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/hknl32
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hknl32
----------------------------------------

32#
發表於 08-3-24 00:51 |只看該作者
我唔係SPK或SH學生既媽咪.但前面有人提到"成日都話spk好, 究竟真係有幾好呢 ?  有幾多個叻人,名人響st. paul出黎呢 ?"我相信好多人想知.

我只識一個ST PAUL畢業既, 佢雖然HKU畢業, 但30幾歲人重好幼稚, 事業無成, 除英文外,中五畢業的同事都比佢叻.

另一個SH畢業生,30幾歲已係銀行既高層,佢一直sell我俾個女讀SH.

我地想俾子女讀名校最終都係希望佢地事業有成, 我認為成功與否不只看成績,能力也很重要.這唔多唔少也是學校培養的.

其實,只係2個人無代表性.如果用'多少個名人'來比較應有參考價值.

33#
發表於 08-3-24 07:09 |只看該作者
I also think this gives a chance to share opinion, the parent should able to determine whether the opinion is valid or not. I believe SPC is also a good scholl, however, one fact I have to recognise that SPC kindergarten really has to improve is their attitude of interview, this is a shame.

34#
發表於 08-3-24 09:39 |只看該作者
咁我又講一啲例子啦:
1.我有兩個大學同學SPC畢業,好醒目,好謙虛,一個做銀行高層,一個本地大學畢業後去普林斯頓進修MBA,而家係跨國公司的高層,另外有兩個讀SPC的朋友分別係英文中學的校長及副校長.
2.我有個中學同學的好朋友同SH,都好醒目,做律師樓的CO. SEC.
兩間學校的學生都好好,唔好再爭辯啦.

原文章由 frenchfries 於 08-3-24 00:51 發表
我唔係SPK或SH學生既媽咪.但前面有人提到"成日都話spk好, 究竟真係有幾好呢 ?  有幾多個叻人,名人響st. paul出黎呢 ?"我相信好多人想知.

我只識一個ST PAUL畢業既, 佢雖然HKU畢業, 但30幾歲人重好幼稚, 事業無成,  ...

[ 本文章最後由 MrsBunBun 於 08-3-25 14:47 編輯 ]

35#
發表於 08-3-24 10:07 |只看該作者
對. 兩間也是老牌好學校. 當然是否真的合適, 也是言之過早.

雖說言論自由, 但也請不要太踐踏別人的選擇吧.

36#
發表於 08-3-24 17:27 |只看該作者
我相信SPK 同SH 都係好學校, 各有所長, 但小朋友日後成才與否, 都好睇佢自己本身的資質的.

老實講而家小朋友咁細, 一個簡短的INTERVIEW 點可以好準確判斷小朋友係咪有過人之處呢? 學校取錄左, 幾大程度上只係比較幸運罷了.

縱然有幸入左好學校, 亦只係代表有個比較好的學習環境同氣氛, 唔代表一定成功呢! 學校出左幾多名人都好, D ALUMNI 幾有成就都好, 佢地有幾威係佢地既事, 唔等於自己的小朋友就可以好似佢地咁, 都係睇小朋友自己本身有冇能力呢.

一所學校之所以成功, 係因為有可以成功為學校爭光的學生, 而唔係只沾了學校的光而沾沾自喜的學生吧...  家長應該要以自己的小朋友個人的成就為榮, 而唔係為左小朋友入咩學校為榮呢!

與其係咁, 不如多放心機諗下點樣令子女愉快學習, 唔好浪費時間去互相踐踏啦...

37#
發表於 08-3-24 20:43 |只看該作者
Different schools suit different kids, that is why there are so many different schools available.
Be happy!

38#
發表於 08-3-24 22:03 |只看該作者
你地有冇理過我地D waiting list媽媽o既心情呀, 我見有媽咪開呢個topic第一時間入黎睇, 點知除o左頭兩個post貼題之外,其餘9唔搭8. 唔該你地另外開個topic再討論SH/SPK啦, 我地d waiting list媽媽只係想知道你地巳經有名校在手o既媽咪會放棄邊間ja, 唔係想睇你地SH vs SPK辯論比賽呀.:;pppp:

39#
發表於 08-3-25 03:51 |只看該作者
原文章由 BBTWIN 於 08-3-24 22:03 發表
你地有冇理過我地D waiting list媽媽o既心情呀, 我見有媽咪開呢個topic第一時間入黎睇, 點知除o左頭兩個post貼題之外,其餘9唔搭8. 唔該你地另外開個topic再討論SH/SPK啦, 我地d waiting list媽媽只係想知道你地巳經 ...

waiting list十個有八個都唔得既,人地放棄左咩學校又等於你入到咩?落d心機去搵學校好過係度怨人啦,而家又未定局

醒目開學勳章

40#
發表於 08-3-25 07:13 |只看該作者
原文章由 BBTWIN 於 08-3-24 22:03 發表
你地有冇理過我地D waiting list媽媽o既心情呀, 我見有媽咪開呢個topic第一時間入黎睇, 點知除o左頭兩個post貼題之外,其餘9唔搭8. 唔該你地另外開個topic再討論SH/SPK啦, 我地d waiting list媽媽只係想知道你地巳經 ...

你咁無禮貌鬧人,
知都唔敢答你啦!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題