密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 將軍澳德寶主流班好定國際班好呢
樓主: Pkceddie
go

將軍澳德寶主流班好定國際班好呢 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-3-11 14:54 |只看該作者
The fact that Native English teachers (NETs) are always absent from school school is not the only problem of Deborah. I know many NETs at other schools including primary and secondary schools are always absent from school. I think it is not a problem to arrange another teacher to help if the NET is absent. How can the school get another NET immediately for substitution?

22#
發表於 08-3-11 15:12 |只看該作者
芷欣mama

想問下你女女而家讀緊咩班﹖你覺得德寶既課程同老師又如何﹖
同埋我想知係米真係好多功課架﹖

唔該晒

23#
發表於 08-3-11 17:12 |只看該作者
我個囡依家讀緊n1國際班,但我地屋企係唔講英文,但佢返學好enjoy,學校放假佢都話要返學...而且隔唔中佢會講幾句英文,d音重好準,所以都唔好話學唔野....比佢接觸多d英文,學費
貴d都值
不過我囡個班過老師就冇打過電話來,最多會係handbook寫幾句,但唔多

24#
發表於 08-3-11 17:24 |只看該作者
piktat,
sorry, 我囡囡唔係係德寶讀緊架, 所以答唔到你呀~

原文章由 piktat 於 08-3-11 15:12 發表
芷欣mama

想問下你女女而家讀緊咩班﹖你覺得德寶既課程同老師又如何﹖
同埋我想知係米真係好多功課架﹖

唔該晒

25#
發表於 08-3-11 18:08 |只看該作者
Oh! My daughter also likes to go to school. She always carries her school bag at home and mentions her teachers' names. I asked if she liked her teachers. She said yes at once.

原文章由 hi_cheukyi 於 08-3-11 17:12 發表
我個囡依家讀緊n1國際班,但我地屋企係唔講英文,但佢返學好enjoy,學校放假佢都話要返學...而且隔唔中佢會講幾句英文,d音重好準,所以都唔好話學唔野....比佢接觸多d英文,學費
貴d都值
不過我囡個班過老師就 ...

26#
發表於 08-3-12 17:09 |只看該作者
我個囡又係好鍾意拿個school bag玩返學遊戲,有時會唔覺唔覺講好多佢返學d野比我知,都幾好架!!!
佢都好喜歡佢個老師,每次放假都話掛住佢....

原文章由 wianlee 於 08-3-11 18:08 發表
Oh! My daughter also likes to go to school. She always carries her school bag at home and mentions her teachers' names. I asked if she liked her teachers. She said yes at once.

27#
發表於 08-3-13 14:57 |只看該作者
貴d都值
不過我囡個班過老師就 ...

My daughter enjoys school life a lot! She always talks about her class teachers and her classmates. The class teacher writes on the handbook quite often. I think this is an interative process. I write on my daughter's handbook every week. So the class teacher feedback me very often. May be if u want the class teacher writes more, u better write more.

28#
發表於 08-3-13 15:37 |只看該作者
係呀!我真係好少係本handbook度寫野,等我下次試下先,唔該晒

原文章由 psychologist 於 08-3-13 14:57 發表

My daughter enjoys school life a lot! She always talks about her class teachers and her classmates. The class teacher writes on the handbook quite often. I think this is an interative process. I wri ...

29#
發表於 08-3-13 18:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 hi_cheukyi 於 08-3-13 15:37 發表
係呀!我真係好少係本handbook度寫野,等我下次試下先,唔該晒

One more point. In fact, if I write something "important" to them, the class teacher even phone to me directly.

30#
發表於 08-3-14 12:31 |只看該作者
psychologist

唔該我想請問你會問d什麼?老師會打電話比你,因我每次有問題,初初會call班主任,但佢都好少覆我,後來我直接打去學校,但次次都係校長聽,又好似好大鎮仗,所以而家都少打去問野
原文章由 psychologist 於 08-3-13 18:23 發表

One more point. In fact, if I write something "important" to them, the class teacher even phone to me directly.

31#
發表於 08-3-15 21:03 |只看該作者
原文章由 hi_cheukyi 於 08-3-14 12:31 發表
psychologist

唔該我想請問你會問d什麼?老師會打電話比你,因我每次有問題,初初會call班主任,但佢都好少覆我,後來我直接打去學校,但次次都係校長聽,又好似好大鎮仗,所以而家都少打去問野

I used to ask my daughter whether Ms XX happy today or her classmates happy today. A few months ago, she kept on saying that Ms XX is unhappy. Then I asked my daughter whether she was naughty at school. She replied "no". I wrote this on the handbook. The class teacher phoned to me a few days later and explained my daughter performs well in the school.
Sometimes I write down my observations on my daughter at home and ask whether the same thing happens at school. The class teacher occasionally phones to me directly. One case is that, in October, my daughter used to ask questions in Chinese, but answer questions in English. I wrote this in the handbook and ask whether same thing happened in school. The class teacher also phones me. It is a good starting point to write down the observations in the handbook…

32#
發表於 08-3-17 11:16 |只看該作者
psychologist

唔該晒!!多謝你分享你的經驗我知 我會試下

原文章由 psychologist 於 08-3-15 21:03 發表

I used to ask my daughter whether Ms XX happy today or her classmates happy today. A few months ago, she kept on saying that Ms XX is unhappy. Then I asked my daughter whether she was naughty at sch ...

33#
發表於 08-3-22 15:23 |只看該作者

我本身報咗藍田朗思

貴d都值
不過我囡個班過老師就 ...

因住坑口要搭mtr有點不就腳及エ人帶不放心搭校車又太細;德寶又收咗我個仔国際班,但聽我同事講老師時常轉及多項什費好貴,上堂有一位外藉一位本土老師.但外藉老師時常不在班房得本土老師在班房講中文因我同事個女上年讀她在窗口見到及聽到澴駡小朋友好惡,她反映後即時學校落窗不給家長看,個女放學流鼻血老師又不知,所以讀咗不久轉咗校令到我都好怕!!但我己畀留位費,唯一好處書本比較深及就近一點.請大家給意見

34#
發表於 08-3-26 12:21 |只看該作者
Pkceiddie

我個囡個外籍老師就冇換過,不過個本地個老師開學到依家已經係第三個,至於你話佢係唔係上堂都有講中文,我想都有,因為有時佢講返有d野用中文講,有d係英文講,但d老師我又覺得好nice,唔係好惡,而且我個囡都好喜歡d老師

35#
發表於 08-3-26 20:35 |只看該作者
When my son is doing n1 at TKO Deborah, he was lucky enough to have one of the best techer. She requested one parant to speak in English and the other to speak Chinese. This allows the kid can adapt to chinese society and also have no "gap" when go back to school.  Whenwe went to school earlier and the english teacher will update us the progress. She always has comment and remarks on the handbook every week but never call me. If the maid took him to school, you can call the teacher at the break after 12:30 pm, they are very willing to talk to you about your kid's progress at school. Bear in mind, the standard of Western people is different from ours.
When they says "excellent" = "very good"
When they says " very good" = good or Ok
When they says "Ok" = have some problems
When they says "bad" = "hopeness"
The chinese teacher is the assistance and always veryt quiet. Fortunately, the class teacher of my son have not changed for the acedemic year but I found the teacher change quite often in other classes. My son is very enjoying to go to school. I found the school is very warm when the teacher of other classes (not only my son's class teacher) met me on the street and they still says "hello to me"and "ask my son progress"  even my son have left Deborah for a few years.
quote]原文章由 hi_cheukyi 於 08-3-26 12:21 發表
Pkceiddie

我個囡個外籍老師就冇換過,不過個本地個老師開學到依家已經係第三個,至於你話佢係唔係上堂都有講中文,我想都有,因為有時佢講返有d野用中文講,有d係英文講,但d老師我又覺得好nice,唔係好惡,而且我個囡都好 ... [/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題