搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 我仲應唔應該比仔仔轉半日定完全唔讀? ...
發新帖
查看: 1509|回覆: 15
go

我仲應唔應該比仔仔轉半日定完全唔讀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-24 03:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
究竟係我yim尖定係間學校有問題,我仲應唔應該比仔仔轉半日定完全唔讀?  (其實我己幫佢搵咗第二間K1!)

我個仔(2歲)每朝叫佢起身返學都好辛苦,又話好忙,又話唔得閒(其實仲瞓响張床度?!  )又話我真係好唔想返學! 佢未返學前或放假响屋時企都好有紀律,好乖 不過轉咗全日之後好大脾氣,放學仲試過失控咁狂喊成個鐘!  老師仲成日話佢响學校'own'人!

最近佢返到屋企話"小朋友'own'人,我唔想返學呀!"我問佢你有無'own'人,佢話有。見到佢咁樣我就提出轉半日,佢老師打比我問我點解要轉半日,我話佢知我個仔返咗學既情緒好唔穩定,仲變到好唔鍾意小朋友,佢先同我講話我個仔响學校成日好緊張,好驚有小朋友响佢附近,一有小朋友响佢附近佢便推開人,佢好細力但其他小朋友就好大力'own'開佢,(但無提過佢被推跌!  而且我唔寫信比學校話轉半日佢都無同我交代過我個仔俾人own,只係話佢own人! )

近日返到屋企我個仔話'我唔鍾意小朋友(連生日會張poster佢本來睇到好開心,但而家都話唔鍾嗰d小朋友,因為小朋友own人),李XXown我,跌倒!(然後卜响地下扮跌)我問佢跟住點,佢話'喊"我再問跟住呢?佢答"老師幫我抺眼淚,叫我唔好喊" 仔細觀察過後原來佢對腳瘀哂,點解個老師唔同我交代我個仔俾人own,只係話佢own人!我真係大意,咁都睇唔到? 另佢塊面損咗我問老師點解會咁佢竟然可以答唔知點解?!

唉!重有好多好多,如佢地可以俾返一個滿面乾鼻水既仔我?! 咁多位媽媽,請俾D意見我啦,謝謝!

Car Car

[ 本文章最後由 carcar000 於 07-12-24 03:22 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-24 07:54 |只看該作者
If I were you, i will change the school for my child as he does not enjoy the school and doesn't get along with his peers.

I understand that it is hard to accept your child was being "bully".  Young children pushing each other at this stage would not be my major concern as they do not know how to complain and get their frustration out in other way. However, i do concern about the handling of the school. The school could have at least inform the parents but no judgement needs to be made.

Another concern would be, a full day school could be very tiring for a young 3 years old kid. If you can arrange someone to look after your child after school,perhaps that is why he comes home mad as my son also can't handle a full day outing.

3#
發表於 07-12-24 10:33 |只看該作者
In fact, I will go to look after him after school and he is only 2 yrs old. Actually, I am areally diasppointed about the handling methods of the school on these matter (they said "Your son has cry in the school but we don't know why  )
Another point is that I don't know whether I switch to half day or really quit as I don't want my son learn that whenever he don't want to go to school, he need not to do so afterwards.

Anyway, thanks happy_mum's advice.

4#
發表於 07-12-24 10:52 |只看該作者
我就贊成轉校, 因為咁"唔鍾意小朋友" 就會影响佢日后社交同自我價值. 學唔學到嘢已經唔重要.

5#
發表於 07-12-24 11:18 |只看該作者
Thanks orkorkOh

6#
發表於 07-12-24 16:32 |只看該作者

贊成轉校

你小朋友坩細已不喜歡返學應該轉校及返下午先才决定其他請問返那區及什麼名幼稚園等我哋小心!!

7#
發表於 07-12-24 23:22 |只看該作者
I suggest you can change to a new school or playgp to build a better (more freedom) environment for his schooling. It is more important in preparing his K1 life.

8#
發表於 07-12-25 00:25 |只看該作者
Dear yimwmc & Pkceddie

Thanks for your advice and I will let my son change to half day on the 2nd term and see whether he can be better or not.

9#
發表於 07-12-25 13:18 |只看該作者
My son is very energtic. However, he still could not afford full day class when he was 3 years old.
I think your son is very tired on the full day class. If I were you, i would change to half day class. If the school does not allow, you need to insist.
In the worse case, change to another school with half day class. Dont let your child hate to go to school.

10#
發表於 07-12-26 10:27 |只看該作者
Thanks hugoBaBa

11#
發表於 07-12-26 16:12 |只看該作者
If your son does not like to go to school, he must be very unhappy at school. Could you ask your school to arrange you seeing him in class? I know some schools can make this arrangement
稀仔係一個為食b, 乜都要試下, 而家24磅!!

12#
發表於 07-12-27 10:11 |只看該作者
I will suggest, if you decide to stay in this school, at least considering to write a letter to change another class.  If your son continue to stay in the same class, other kids will continue bullying him even he changed to half time.  I can't see any difference for shortening the schooling time.  By the way, I think that the school has already "label" your son as trouble kids, so staying in the same class will let your son getting poorer impression at the school

13#
發表於 07-12-27 13:33 |只看該作者
cheungoli

The school is very small and there is only one class in each year. (still having new classmate in Dec)

sayuri

I've asked the school to arrange me seeing him in class? But  the schools cannot make this arrangement for me.

In these few days, I am considering whether to change to half day or quit the school as my son as already accepted by another school next year.

14#
發表於 07-12-27 15:07 |只看該作者
carcar000,

I don't know whether my memory is correct or not.  I remember I have seen you in the topic of SC.  Is that your son will study K.1 there.  If so, I suggest you can quit the present school and change to some part-time nursery like tutor time / Yew Chung and let your son practice more English before K.1

15#
發表於 07-12-28 13:53 |只看該作者
可以試不返學一陣或改為一星期返二日的親子堂,
使小朋友再試一陣,看看效果如何,多些時間陪小朋友,
再建立自信,才是方法.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

16#
發表於 07-12-28 14:41 |只看該作者
我仔都係返全日, 其實full day應該時間上仲鬆動, 又有午睡, 小朋友唔應該覺得特別累 wor! 我同意係班中有同學影響, 令你仔仔唔想返學lor
你仔仔都識講有人恐佢, 又跌親, 老師都唔知, 咁佢處理手法有問題wor!
呢個似乎唔係半日vs全日既問題, 而係老師跟進得唔足夠lor!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題