0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-12 10:09 |只看該作者
有冇人知呀

3#
發表於 07-11-19 20:30 |只看該作者
原文章由 ronni 於 07-11-11 15:25 硐表
有冇小朋友讀緊, 課程如何, 老師有愛心嗎? 請指教

老師有愛心嗎?....... Yes! absolutely!  My son also love them very much!!!  They are also very experience!  Not as commercial as thought!  High fees but high quality in return!  I highly recommended!

4#
發表於 07-11-19 23:47 |只看該作者

yew chung ITLP

Hello,

I tried to copy my comments from my other post for your review, mainly for age below 2, ITLP only. (As i have no experince in Kindergarten yet)

"My son now 22 months and has joined YC playgroup for 8 months. In recent weeks, he starts to pick up book to read/ flip, though I know he is not really read. But glad he has a start.

I always remind myself to allow sufficient time for child to learn. I recall one thing I like YC, as belows:
When I first joined YC, teacher there keep remind me and my maid, "don't always hold his hands to do things, he will observe, learn. If he has confident, he will act it out. If you always hold his hands, he has no chance to work and teacher will not know whether you (adult) do it or your son do it. Also, it makes them difficult to observe your child progress " You know, parents do not want to waste money and time, and try the best to help the child, when do movement, dancing...etc. Anyway, I listened to them. Few weeks later, my son can act them out and enjoy a lots. I also find that whenever he attend the lesson, he pay very good attention (during story time, song time) to teachers. So, I do think they do remind me in a good way and let my child with good exposure for self learning.

By the way, I am not here to sell YC, but just share 1 thing they do help(remind) me a lot. I really think if school/teacher can observe your child and provide comments to you/ your child may make major difference. "

So, I am not sure if other school will have same handling, but anyway, I feel 'safe' to put my son there and I think for age below 2, not much choices with good quality.

Also, no worry about any other expense than school fee.
for example, a trip to Yew Chung Farm, it costs each adult HKD30 (round trip), child at 0 cost. I don't need to buy any school bag, T-shirt...etc.  One thing I don't like YC--> quite a lot of holiday and I feel sorry that no school for my son during holiday.

原文章由 annienorman 於 07-11-19 20:30 硐表

老師有愛心嗎?....... Yes! absolutely!  My son also love them very much!!!  They are also very experience!  Not as commercial as thought!  High fees but high quality in return!  I highly recommended ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題