用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 請問順利入讀ESF KD 的小朋友通常在哪裡讀nursery? ...
發新帖
查看: 2791|回覆: 11
go

請問順利入讀ESF KD 的小朋友通常在哪裡讀nursery? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-5 23:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Can parents share what pre-school did your child attend before entering ESF Kindergarten?

Do any pre-schools have advantages over the others?

Many thanks in advance.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-9-6 23:57 |只看該作者
原文章由 mother30 於 07-9-5 23:24 硐表
Can parents share what pre-school did your child attend before entering ESF Kindergarten?

Many thanks in advance.

我囡囡今年啱啱入讀 ESF 嘅 K1, 佢之前係冇返過 Nursery, 我只係比佢一個星期返兩次 playgroup, ESF Kinda 嘅收生係按照佢哋嘅 catagory, 我覺得小朋友之前嘅"學歷"影響應該唔會太大!

3#
發表於 07-9-10 19:24 |只看該作者
My daughter didn't go to nursery and many of her friends didn't also.

原文章由 Lillis 於 07-9-6 23:57 硐表

我囡囡今年啱啱入讀 ESF 嘅 K1, 佢之前係冇返過 Nursery, 我只係比佢一個星期返兩次 playgroup, ESF Kinda 嘅收生係按照佢哋嘅 catagory, 我覺得小朋友之前嘅"學歷"影響應該唔會太大! ...

4#
發表於 07-9-12 00:15 |只看該作者
catagory???

家下讀緊既可唔可以講多D黎聽下! 唔該晒呀!!!

原文章由 Lillis 於 07-9-6 23:57 硐表
ESF Kinda 嘅收生係按照佢哋嘅 catagory, 我覺得小朋友之前嘅"學歷"影響應該唔會太大!
執著帶來痛苦、學習放下煩惱  

5#
發表於 07-9-13 12:21 |只看該作者
Hi JoyFung,

I agree.  For those category, do you mean like :
1) native language is English
2) hold a foreign passport
3) have brothers/sisters studying at ESF
4) paretns work for ESF
5) etc ?

May I know if you come across anyone who don't have these points at all but got admitted ?

Many thanks !

原文章由 joyfung 於 07-9-10 19:24 硐表
My daughter didn't go to nursery and many of her friends didn't also.

6#
發表於 07-9-13 12:39 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 07-9-17 15:01 |只看該作者
So you mean they finally would like to study in ESF primary afterall ??  May be that's why they always said the only reason to study in ESF kinder is to proceed to their primary la !  

BTW, then what "criteria" the ESF kinder schools are looking for all those new applicants every year ah ?  They always claim they choose on a first come first serve basis or randomly pick up the applications, is that true ???

原文章由 christf 於 07-9-13 12:39 硐表
***May I know if you come across anyone who don't have these points at all but got admitted ?***

There are so many ESF kinder students don't get any of these points.

For those real foreign kids or h ...

8#
發表於 07-9-17 18:04 |只看該作者
If my memory is correct, cat 1 is Foreigner+ Native English Speaking + no suitable local school;  cat 2 is local Hong Kong  ; cat 3 is non-English speaking foreigner  as Japanese.  There are no interview non test required.  I think just first come first serve and fill in class from Cat 1 to Cat 2 to Cat 3.   So no need to think too much.... join the lucky draw, then wait for result.  Pls do not expect too much and definitely require to have other planning if you are not Cat 1.  

原文章由 JoyceMami 於 07-9-17 15:01 硐表
So you mean they finally would like to study in ESF primary afterall ??  May be that's why they always said the only reason to study in ESF kinder is to proceed to their primary la !  

BTW, then w ...

9#
發表於 07-9-19 10:11 |只看該作者
you can find more details here:-

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/index.htm

10#
發表於 07-9-19 10:48 |只看該作者
Thanks very much for the info !  

原文章由 kcpapa 於 07-9-17 18:04 硐表
If my memory is correct, cat 1 is Foreigner+ Native English Speaking + no suitable local school;  cat 2 is local Hong Kong  ; cat 3 is non-English speaking foreigner  as Japanese.  There are no interv ...

11#
發表於 07-11-29 23:36 |只看該作者
原文章由 kcpapa 於 07-9-17 18:04 發表
If my memory is correct, cat 1 is Foreigner+ Native English Speaking + no suitable local school;  cat 2 is local Hong Kong  ; cat 3 is non-English speaking foreigner  as Japanese.  There are no interv ...

I understand that the application starts Oct 1 every year.  Does it mean that I need to submit the form on Oct 1?  Can I submit earlier?  Their website mentions that there will not be any priority for people submit applications before Oct 1.  Is that true?  Do I need to queue up overnight on Sep 30 in order to fulfil "the first come first serve" you mentioned?  Many thanks!

12#
發表於 07-11-30 12:55 |只看該作者
For your information, my boy went to Kowloon Baptist Church Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong) to do pre-nursery school before turning 3. He only stayed there for 1 school term and then went to ESFTY when he was 3. Now, he's in Year 1 at SJS.

原文章由 mother30 於 07-9-5 23:24 發表

Many thanks in advance.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題