用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Difficult to drop off my kid at KV in the morning?
發新帖
查看: 802|回覆: 4
go

Difficult to drop off my kid at KV in the morning? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-8-10 23:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I want to drive my boy to school in the morning, but is it difficult to do so if bun bun is not going with me due to busy traffic there?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-8-11 22:51 |只看該作者
yes, it will be very difficult because there are so many school bus/private cars parking at the roadside, and the roads are seriously congested in the morning.

3#
發表於 07-8-12 00:21 |只看該作者
thank u so much adrian_mom!!...um....i really wonder what shall i do then...is it possible to park somewhere and then walk to the school?? i m a full time mum n my husband want me to drive my boy to school instead of taking school bus as we r living quite far away....siu lam,tuen mun....n my son is k1"small boy", my husband sure won't let him take school bus for first year.:-|
原文章由 Adrian_mom 於 07-8-11 22:51 發表
yes, it will be very difficult because there are so many school bus/private cars parking at the roadside, and the roads are seriously congested in the morning.

4#
發表於 07-8-12 15:50 |只看該作者
ah chri,

I take my boy to school in Somerset Road and I see many moms or dads park their cars on the road and then take their kids to school (Kentville, Yew Chung and Anfield)  The tips is : quick, quick, quick!!!   And don't block the others.  
Don't worry!  Not many police if you're lucky!

5#
發表於 07-8-12 23:17 |只看該作者
thank u radiomama..so do u mean i can't park in kent rd at all??? actually i m not familiar about the nearby environment around the school....i had a drive around the kv the other day, but just can't imagine the traffic in the morning......hopefully won't get a ticket fr the police.
原文章由 Radiomama 於 07-8-12 15:50 發表
ah chri,

I take my boy to school in Somerset Road and I see many moms or dads park their cars on the road and then take their kids to school (Kentville, Yew Chung and Anfield)  The tips is : q ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題