搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 07-08學之園(海逸校)K2
樓主: LydiaWong
go

07-08學之園(海逸校)K2 [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 07-10-9 11:07 |只看該作者
Doris

Good to see you today but feel sorry that we did not have time to talk.  The dosage of medicine has not been finished but Davin is completely okay now.

Lydia

I won't opt for taking ECA far away from my home 'cuz it's too much for the kid, myself / parent-in-law.  For your case, it's okay if the lesson is in weekend.  Preston should be quite tired every day after full-day class.

162#
發表於 07-10-9 13:49 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Thanyk You for u info.
I found a good teacher near my house. But  sill in waiting list . The fee is resonable.

163#
發表於 07-10-9 15:23 |只看該作者
ljsze,
I totally agree with you. I don't like to take Preston to travel far for courses. My friend lives in HK side and she said a lot of kids travel to take that course. Then from other BK moms, one travel from Sheung Shui for 6 yrs just to take his course. I guess there must be a very good reason for her to do that. It's not easy to arrange ECA for kids, the time plus the travel. I don't want to exhaust him and make him lose interest. That's why he doesn't have a lot of courses after full-day class. (I stopped his Art class as well) You just need to make choices.

Doris,
Glad to know that you're much better and taking Brian to school, he must be very happy. Preston always asks me to take him to school or schoolbus but I leave very early. How's your little daughter? Is she gaining weight well?
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

164#
發表於 07-10-9 15:52 |只看該作者
bblaw

Do you pick Enopi math or other math course ?

Lydia

Can Preston sleep at school ?  Hei Hei's mom said Hei Hei had difficulty sleeping since the naptime is too early (before 1pm) & he would be very tired by 6pm.

165#
發表於 07-10-9 22:51 |只看該作者
ljsze,

I could see that Davin looked smart today and he played happily with Brian, Cheuk Yan and Kit Kit this morning.  It's good to know that he's recovered.

Lydia,

My daughter is gaining weight everyday.  She now weighs over 4 lbs.  The doctor said her progress is great but her lungs are still weak and she always forgets to breath, esp during and after having milk.  Once she can overcome this problem, she can probably be discharged.  :)

166#
發表於 07-10-10 10:43 |只看該作者
Doris

Yes, this is Davin recovered very quickly.  Your daughter forgets to breathe ?  Is it normal for premature baby ?

Lydia

Davin saw Preston wearing watch & he asked to wear one this morning as well.

167#
發表於 07-10-10 12:58 |只看該作者
Doris,
Congratulations to your little girl for her great progress. I think she will go home soon.

ljsze,
I used to buy some cheap, cheap watch ($25) and since he got enough stickers and behaved well recently, we bought him this new watch at Disneyland. Actually, I'm worried that he'll keep looking at his watch in class.

168#
發表於 07-10-10 16:53 |只看該作者
Dear All

I talked to Mr. Shawn a few days earlier.  He told that there was the feeling of class atmosphere in this class.  Everyone plays with each other.  And they work together.  The class size (21) was also perfect & the two teachers could take good care of the kids.

Happy to know about this.

169#
發表於 07-10-11 13:02 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Good to know that the kids as well as the teachers like the class so eveyone enjoy it.

The weather is so nice and the kids can go to Art museum tomorrow.

170#
發表於 07-10-11 22:13 |只看該作者
ljsze,

It's normal for premature babies that they forget to breathe from time to time.  However, my daughter has this more frequently, esp during and after having milk.  Yet, the doctor said it's still normal and her lungs will perform better as she grows.

It's good that the kids in K2B behave well and they like to play with each others.

Lydia,

Does Preston know how to read the time on the watch yet?  Brian was used to be interested in asking the time but  he shows no interest recently.

[ 本文章最後由 DorisTSL 於 07-10-11 22:17 編輯 ]

171#
發表於 07-10-12 17:13 |只看該作者
Doris,
Preston is very interested in reading the clock and about time. It's not easy for kids at this age to understand the clock, esp in they need to understand '1' is 5 min, '6' is 30min.... Preston mainly knows how to read the hour and every half hour.

He started his 1st mandarin class last night, the teacher is good. He enjoyed it very much and able to communicate with the teacher in Mandarin (mostly). I guess the teacher at LH is very good that the kids like  and learn mandarin well.

172#
發表於 07-10-13 17:46 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Long time no see...seems that I haven't posted for a number of weeks...I am terribly busy to handle the school issues for my elder daughter recently. I have spent time to read your messages and glad to know that the kids are doing well.

My girl - Hei Ching has started her ballet class in September and enjoys it very much. Also, I enrolled the Letterland course for her in LHK. However, it has been postponed to 20 Oct due to the tutor's personal issue. I feel a bit disappointed actually and hope it can be started next Saturday morning. How's the outing yesterday ? Hei Ching shows me the leaflet happily and wants to go again. I think she likes her teachers and classmates very much...

晞晴媽咪

[ 本文章最後由 晞晴媽咪 於 07-10-13 17:48 編輯 ]

173#
發表於 07-10-14 15:00 |只看該作者
Hei Ching mama,
Long time to chat. Welcome back. Preston also enjoyed the trip very much and keep saying that he's the only one in our house that went toe the Museum of Art. Miss Lai also told me over the phone that Preston kept asking questions and read the descriptions while he was looking at the dispalys. As ljsze mentioned b4, this class has a good atmosphere that the teachers and the kids get along very well and enjoy the school life.
原文章由 晞晴媽咪 於 07-10-13 17:46 硐表
Hi all,

Long time no see...seems that I haven't posted for a number of weeks...I am terribly busy to handle the school issues for my elder daughter recently. I have spent time to read your messages a ...

174#
發表於 07-10-15 10:46 |只看該作者
Lydia

Though I don't speak much Mandarin with Davin, I also know that he did learn much from school.  Sometimes my mother-in-law speaks in Mandarin & Davin will correct her if it's wrong.

Lydia, Hei Ching's mom

Davin also enjoyed the visit to Museum of Art & we studied the leaflet carefully at home.  Though the number of exhibits is not big, I still would like to take a look later.

175#
發表於 07-10-15 13:00 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Who's the mandarin teacher this year? Preston likes mandarin more than last year. I guess nowadays mandarin is so important coz some school teaches in mandarin. That's why I want Preston to learn better mandarin. It's good that your m-i-l speaks mandarin so Davin got the exposure.

176#
發表於 07-10-15 14:33 |只看該作者
Dear all,

Brian also enjoyed the visit last Friday and he could describe to me in detail how the kids got to the museum.

I also notice that Brian speaks more Mandarin since the new term started.  We would be excited when he spoke some Mandarin and we understood.

My husband and I brought Brian to the Ocean Park yesterday.  My parents also went with us.  The Halloween decoration there was wonderful and we took a lot of pics.  However, it became more crowded after 3pm so we left a bit earlier.

177#
發表於 07-10-15 15:44 |只看該作者
Doris

Brian showed the keyholder to his friend this morning.  Davin showed him that he also got one hooked with the school bag & Brian was very happy.

Lydia

My m-i-l in fact does not speak much Mandarin.  She justs speaks phrases & nouns all of a sudden.  I won't count on her since her Mandarin is not good.  You're right that Mandarin is getting more impt.  Yet, I'm not that eager to let Davin learn more now.  Btw, all the kids will have to learn Mandarin in primary school.

178#
發表於 07-10-16 10:18 |只看該作者
ljsze,

My Mom told me that Davin also got the keyholder.  Miss Lai told Brian that she was there too.

Dear all,

Did you find the photos about Visual Art for your kid?  I couldn't find any in the magazines at home.  Finally, I printed two pics got from internet.

179#
發表於 07-10-16 13:04 |只看該作者
Doris,
I have no idea what visual arts is. I just cut a picture from the newspaper but I'm not sure if it's correct.

ljsze,
I'm just worried that some primary schools (esp. DSS) conduct chinese courses in mandarin that they expect the kids to understand mandarin already. It's also easier to learn language at younger age.

180#
發表於 07-10-16 13:18 |只看該作者
ljsze,
  KA KA does not take the Maths at that moment. The teacher near my house put her on waiting list . I phoned to her before, she told with me for 20 mins adout the theory of Maths.She told me she has a lot of LH students., I think she is a good teacher, so I still wait for her reply.

All moms,
I find that the children like to speak Mardarin in this term.

Lydia, Would u mind sending the private Mardarin teacher info for me?
It is difficulty to arrange the ETA for ka ka.She is very very tired after school. So I will stop the drawing lesson.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題