搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 07-08學之園(海逸校)K2
查看: 32188|回覆: 688
go

07-08學之園(海逸校)K2 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-8-7 18:57 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, moms,
New topic! Wish our kids have a wonderful and fruitful new school year. Not babies anymore, they are big K2 boys!
   1    0    0    0
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

2#
發表於 07-8-7 21:19 |只看該作者
Lydia

Just back from holiday trip.

Went to Ocean Park last Friday.  Saw a group of kids joining the summer program of Ocean Park but did not see Preston.  It was really hot that day.

Dear All

Kota Kinabalu (KK in Sabah in Malaysia) is quite a good place for resort.  It's located just beside the sea & is not as hot as HK.  We had a leisure trip.  Did not plan for many activities but still enjoyable.

3#
發表於 07-8-8 09:30 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Welcome back. Did Davin enjoy the trip?

I'm off this week and plan to take Preston somewhere but just noticed there is typhoon and the weather may change bad. So disappointed.:cry: May arrange some indoor activities.

4#
發表於 07-8-8 10:37 |只看該作者
Lydia

Davin enjoyed a lot but is a bit sick today.

Yes, the weather turns bad.  Nonetheless, it's too hot out there.  Outdoor activity is a bit tough.

5#
發表於 07-8-8 21:36 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Hope Davin recover soon.

The weather is getting unstable, no idea where to go tomorrw under this bad weather. Preston always asks me what shall I do (also gives me a boring look!).

6#
發表於 07-8-9 12:25 |只看該作者
Davin wanted to go to school today.  Did Preston miss the school ?

At last, what do you do today ?

7#
發表於 07-8-9 15:56 |只看該作者
Dear all,

Just found the new message board  :)

The wind is quite strong in Whampoa area today so I don't bring Brian out.  So boring at home!  Hope the typhoon will go soon.

ljsze,

Hope Davin will get well soon.

8#
發表於 07-8-9 20:10 |只看該作者
ljsze,Doris,
I regret that I take this week off and the weather is so bad. Anyway, we went to the toy library yesterday and went to visit Preston's cousins at Shatin and just came back from dinner (it's my maid's birthday and we took her out for dinner). Now I'm thinking what to do tomorrow?!:idea:

9#
發表於 07-8-10 10:35 |只看該作者
Lydia,

Too bad that the typhoon changed direction and signal No. 1 is hoisted again!  I guess the weather will not be good this weekend.  :(

10#
發表於 07-8-10 11:36 |只看該作者
Yes, too bad.  Good thing is that it's not that hot these few days.

It turned out that I got sick as well & I went to the doctor this morning.

11#
發表於 07-8-11 12:08 |只看該作者
ljsze,

I am sorry to know that you got sick. Get well soon.

Dear all,

I brought Brian to LH this morning for the Art class.  All teachers were there preparing for the new academic year.  I talked to Miss Cheng and knew that she becomes the head teacher of LH.     She will be responsible for teacher training in the new academic year and she will not be a class teacher of any class.

I also talked to Miss Lai.  She is very nice.  I could see that she talked to Cheuk Yan and Brian patiently and the kids liked to talk to her as well.

12#
發表於 07-8-13 09:49 |只看該作者
Doris

Really happy to know that Miss Cheng got promoted.

Dear All

Davin got sick again & is absent from school.  His body temperature has not been stable.

13#
發表於 07-8-13 12:55 |只看該作者
ljsze,
So sorry to hear that you and Davin got sick. Does it mearn he will miss the 1st day today? Hope get well soon.

Doris,ljsze,
Preston is so happy to be bact to school (same as Brian when I saw him this am). I guess the school should let all the kids go to school the same time instead of separate into 2 sessions, so the kids can meet all the friends at the same time.
This year, they have the school most prettiest and handsome teachers and they seem very nice too. Hope they enjoy the school year. Also, congrat to Miss Cheng to become the head of teachers and she deserves it. So it's good she will go around to different classrooms and the kids can see her often.

14#
發表於 07-8-13 13:40 |只看該作者
Lydia

I recovered after one day of medication.  Yes, Davin missed school today.  Just received call from Miss Lai.  We know each other in summer camp & I know she's a nice teacher.  I really hope that after a full-day rest at home, Davin will be fine & can go back to school tmr.

15#
發表於 07-8-13 16:38 |只看該作者
ljsze,

Hope Davin will get well soon and be back tomorrow.

Miss Lai is a nice teacher and I could see that the kids all cooperated with her and Mr. Shawn today.  This is a good start and I am sure the kids will enjoy their K2 life.

Lydia,

Yes, Brian is so happy to be back to school as well.  He couldn't help screaming when he saw Preston and Cheuk Yan at the playground outside the Fisherman's Wharf.

I also think that it's better to let the kids of the same class go to school the same time.  It's a bit 'strange' to see only half of the class in the classroom.

16#
發表於 07-8-13 17:13 |只看該作者
Davin also misses school.  For his case, it's better because he joined the Summer Camp.

17#
發表於 07-8-13 19:06 |只看該作者
ljsze,Doris,
Preston sure misses Davin. He's so excited to see his girl friends again today. He's the only boy in the am session. Anyway, it's a brand new start for him to attend full-day class tomorrow. It's good that the afternoon session is taught in Mandarin. Hope he'll be more independent and out-going. Miss Cheng also told me that there may be more outing and performance in the afternoon for full-day students.

18#
發表於 07-8-14 10:23 |只看該作者
Lydia,

It's good that there are more outing in the afternoon for full-day students and they can also have more time on Mandarin.

BTW, my maid has been back from Philippines (I let her go back for 2 weeks as my parent and my hubby were not in HK).  So far, her performance is alright, except that she is not quite enthusiastic in playing with Brian.  Hope it will be better later.

ljsze,

Does Davin feel better today?

19#
發表於 07-8-14 10:32 |只看該作者
Lydia

What do you mean by saying that Preston is the only boy in am session ?

Doris

The body temperature of Davin shot up again last night & stay at around 103 degrees.  Went to the emergency unit this morning.  Doctor also said it's normal fever.  I was worried last night because Davin shivered for 15 minutes & his temperature shot up.  I didn't quite sleep.  Needless to say, he is absent from school today.

20#
發表於 07-8-14 13:08 |只看該作者
ljsze,
Too bad to hear that Davin is still sick. Sometimes fever can last for a few days, monitor him well and give him plenty of water.
On the 1st day, the class was separated into 2 classes, from 9-10 and 10:30-11:30. Preston was in the former one and there should be Cheuk Yan as well (was Davin also in 9 o'clock session). Cheuk Yan missed it and so ended up Preston was the only boy and all the others were girls.

Preston will start full-day class today. I hope he can adapt well.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題